TX2K18 update thread

woocasz

Its been pretty much the same story for years...as far as street legal race cars there is nothing that beats these ugr lambos

Agreed! I have had the pleasure of building and driving many other high hp cars, but none have compared to my UR built TTG.

The biggest advantage they have in the roll race event is having the cars setup properly, so many other teams have trouble with the start due to tuning issues or bringing a car out that is untested and in return you see a lot of restarts. It happens to every team, but obviously it shows that UR always seems to show up more prepared for the event!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fowler with a 219, Helms with a 223. Ross won (Helms was a few cars behind on the start). Announcer said they wanted a green light race no matter how the cars were lined up.

I didn't catch the first semi, but announcer said 229.74 for KC (another record)

I dig the S2000 with the 2JZ, he's doing some work in that little RWD car!

Why I`m not suprised that Fowler (green huracan) won.

He either make a jump or stays behind to make a slingshot

Come on.

UGR makes perfect TT systems, but this guy ruining everything.

He did the same against Helms (red huracan)

Congrats to Ross on the win of TX2K18 roll racing! Were not really lined up perfectly but I guess in a race between team mates it does not really matter. Yellow car was clearly the fastest of the event trapping between 226-229 each run. Probably also the only one with the billet block so the only chance Ross had was to get a good start with maybe 1-2 car lenghts ahead and staying there. Go Pro footage of the green car will most likely show the yellow one catching up a little towards the end

Come on.

Ouch......

I don´t think he did it on purpose. Yes he probably gave a bit too much gas while staging so KC could not keep up....but the pacing distance from where they stand to roll off to the cone area is so short. Thats why you saw like 50 red flags during eliminations. Even though the concept of lining up next to each other is simple....with 3000HP cars with manual clutches to get it perfectly right next to each other is a lot to ask for. Also emotions are running and mistakes are being made.

I think Ross deserves the win and is not a deliberate cheater.

Come on.

Another point of view, i knew Ross would win this, and KC might try for a mph record.

It's not grest for business to take a shop car and beat up your customer (who probably put north of $1m in your pocket) in the finals.

Let the customer have it. UR won by taking the top 4 spots.

Another point of view, i knew Ross would win this, and KC might try for a mph record.

It's not grest for business to take a shop car and beat up your customer (who probably put north of $1m in your pocket) in the finals.

UGR have not competed with any shop cars against customer cars unlike most big GTR tuners have done. The yellow car just seems like one because they pretty much get to install the very best and newest goodies they have to offer on it.

This is my subjective opinion.

Agree or disagree.

I give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he was super excited or something, who knows.....

Of course. Congrats to him and the rest of the crew. but...

I`ve been following this forum for over 6 years. I`m rooting for UGR camp and admire their hard work, but what he did today and at T.I. just don`t like it. My 2 cents.

UGR have not competed with any shop cars against customer cars unlike most big GTR tuners have done. The yellow car just seems like one because they pretty much get to install the very best and newest goodies they have to offer on it.

Regardless i dont see KC beating his customer driving a clearly faster car. The owner gets the mph record, fowler gets the win.

UR gets the checkmate.

KC was never going to let Ross lose. Come on guys. He stayed behind and went for a mph.

Is that so? What about Richard? He's the customer aswell. In the semi they were racing against each other. Why KC let Richard win??

Is that so? What about Richard? He's the customer aswell. In the semi they were racing against each other. Why KC let Richard win??

Why is any of it relevant...

Ugr dominating so much people are debating who let who win and why. Damn soap opera.

I really wanted to see a UGR car line up with one of those ASS Alpha X cars as they seem to be the fastest out in street trim. But when you see that shop drag cars can't beat these Lambos then there really wouldnt be a point.

My gtr is a very similar builx to the alphX cars

Bob and I had a good race in the semis. I was all in 2k whp and hs stready pulled on me

Was a rsal treat to see it run from the other lane

Bob and I had a good race in the semis. I was all in 2k whp and hs stready pulled on me

Class act ! Good to see you're enjoying the car and the competition.

KC made an error in the finals on the antilag. We finished 1st-5th so it was a great day:) more coming soon.

The yellow Huracan is owned by DRAG965.

You always had one of my favorite GTR’s, this is pretty cool to hear. I know the feeling when you have a really fast car and once in a great while, you see someone who has one a little faster. Good sport man.

Congrats to UGR!

You run that GTR hard and it takes all you throw at it. Seems like one hell of a build.