Got a new creampuff!!!

Really? What’s wrong w the 5 speed? Is it different than the stick shift in 944?

I test drove an auto 928. It was sluggish and heavy. I prefer a stick

I prefer manuals too.

I spent a long time looking for a 5 speed 928 GTS, a god damn unicorn. I think they only made 50 of them. When I finally found one, test drove it and hated it. The linkage is awful. At the time my DD was an NSX so perhaps it an unfair comparison as that car has one of best manuals of all time.

928's are cruisers, not sports cars. Auto suits the character better. 928's are great cars, just expensive to fix. One of the tightest engine bays I've seen, right up there with an Ur quattro.

928 is a cruiser. Its remarkable how tight and modern it looks for a 30 year old car. People dont know it at all, they either think its a special edition Porsche, or a new car. This car is an automatic. Im still hunting for a good 5 spd.

928 is a cruiser. Its remarkable how tight and modern it looks for a 30 year old car. People dont know it at all, they either think its a special edition Porsche, or a new car. This car is an automatic. Im still hunting for a good 5 spd.

It is still a good looking car after all these years and having driven the 5 sp and auto, i think the auto is better suited to the car.