Must see documentary.

abolfaz

If you were around south Florida in the 90's and were in to exotic cars, speedboats, yachts etc, you invariably ran into and/or did business with one of these three...

If you were around south Florida in the 90's and were in to exotic cars, speedboats, yachts etc, you invariably ran into and/or did business with one of these three...

:icon_super:

Its on Showtime and can be streamed through their site. Don't know if that works for those of you down under.

Its on Showtime and can be streamed through their site. Don't know if that works for those of you down under.

Unfortunately we are overlooked for their site

post-7351-1522703828_thumb.png

post-7351-1522703830_thumb.png

Awesome documentary. At times it seemed like it was scripted but entertaining for sure.

Fixed.

Looks awesome, will have to find a way to check it out.

And yes, i will take my submarine with missiles.

Can't wait to watch this!

VPN will help with that but then you need suscription etc... I would rather just download it.

Anyone know where we can stream it? Showtime locks out Canada as well

I remember the Exotic car place.. I think it was off Le Juene by airport? fcuking Tony is a madman, and how about Juan? fcuking guy is no quitter!

I remember the Exotic car place.. I think it was off Le Juene by airport? fcuking Tony is a madman, and how about Juan? fcuking guy is no quitter!

Juan was a broke car salesman. What the documentary makes no mention of was Juan's money man who was the conduit to Escobar. Once they hooked up, that's when Juan showed up on the radar. Ironically, the real money man was never indicted and still to this day lives in Miami while maintaining a low profile. He's got a great story about how Pablo sent him to the states to buy him a 935 k3 race car and ended up getting an old iroc car with a shit 935 kit.

Also, Juan was just sentenced for dealing marijuana!

https://www.dea.gov/divisions/mia/2018/mia030618.shtml

• 3 weeks later...
Juan was a broke car salesman. What the documentary makes no mention of was Juan's money man who was the conduit to Escobar. Once they hooked up, that's when Juan showed up on the radar. Ironically, the real money man was never indicted and still to this day lives in Miami while maintaining a low profile. He's got a great story about how Pablo sent him to the states to buy him a 935 k3 race car and ended up getting an old iroc car with a shit 935 kit.

Also, Juan was just sentenced for dealing marijuana!

https://www.dea.gov/divisions/mia/2018/mia030618.shtml

Juan making big moves with 2 mil boats made me suddenly remember a member here.

but the thing with Tony (was the death thing so the doc makers can get some protection or?) - the guy has balls of steel. To come after another 10 mil like that with a hit on you...animal. Would be interesting to see how he's lived his life after the score. How the fcuk do you go off the radar completely and enjoy 10 mil?

edit - and now Juan is in jail for trying to sell weed? Did the guy not make enough money not to have to do this while on social security!?

Juan making big moves with 2 mil boats made me suddenly remember a member here.

Juan never finished those boats. Two of them sat in the rack at Ft Apache for ever. They eventually got finished, albeit not with turbines, one nice, one not so nice. Believe it or not, I have one of them.

Juan never finished those boats. Two of them sat in the rack at Ft Apache for ever. They eventually got finished, albeit not with turbines, one nice, one not so nice. Believe it or not, I have one of them.

Pics?!?!?!