Fatal accident Aventador SV roadster Toronto

luffy

Report says the woman who died was a passenger in the Lambo and was 33 years old.

Tragic and completely avoidable.

RIP

Hoping the injured make full recoveries.

Report says the woman who died was a passenger in the Lambo and was 33 years old.

Tragic and completely avoidable.

RIP

Hoping the injured make full recoveries.

Scary. I live a few minutes away and travel this road every day. It's a very hilly road, but it seems like he should have had good visibility of oncoming traffic regardless of direction of travel in this particular section. If he went into oncoming right after cresting the hill going eastbound he would have had good visibility of the entire road. If he was going westbound, he would have started off on a long downhill and likely miscalculated his ability to overtake and merge back in safely. Very sad that his partners life was lost -- he's lucky he didn't kill anyone else.

That's literally a 60 second drive from where I live, I'm on that road basically everyday, including twice yesterday. It's hilly and there's tons of areas on the side of the road where people drop off their cars to go off road cycling. There's also tons of side streets and driveways. Also, there's good reason I'm not on summer tires yet, and I don't suspect they were on winters. I've been reckless there though, lesson learned.

Scary. I live a few minutes away and travel this road every day. It's a very hilly road, but it seems like he should have had good visibility of oncoming traffic regardless of direction of travel in this particular section. If he went into oncoming right after cresting the hill going eastbound he would have had good visibility of the entire road. If he was going westbound, he would have started off on a long downhill and likely miscalculated his ability to overtake and merge back in safely. Very sad that his partners life was lost -- he's lucky he didn't kill anyone else.

It's solid double yellow lines, no overtaking, period.

It's solid double yellow lines, no overtaking, period.

It is a dangerous stretch to overtake people , probably miscalculated and someone paid the ultimate price, what a shame.

Another article that shows photos of a second white Lamborghini on the scene

https://globalnews.ca/news/4117553/fatal-cr...-richmond-hill/

from the article

"York Regional Police said a 2017 blue Lamborghini, a 2014 grey Mercedes, a 2010 white Dodge Caravan, a 2009 blue Toyota Corolla and a 2005 silver Toyota were involved in the crash."

"York paramedics said a female passenger inside the Lamborghini was pronounced dead at the scene while the male driver was taken to hospital with serious, but non-life-threatening injuries. The driver and passenger in a silver Toyota were taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries, but police said in a statement Monday afternoon their conditions improved to stable. The drivers of the three other vehicles had minor injuries."

Its a shame to see something like this. Cars of this caliber and technology make people feel like they are capable of anything. Some people have the experience to know better. Some don't.

Very sad. The woman killed was the SV owners wife. He's known in the local TO car community because he owns a used car dealership in the GTA. RIP to his wife and hopefully the others involved have a speedy recovery.

BTW, this was the SV. It was listed a few months ago for sale by another dealer.

0a9fa4f2_01dd_4577_bb28_d5873ef14369.jpg

0dae54ac_9dd0_4e88_9e48_181de31d38a2.jpg

ee121622_4205_4e6d_b571_2006ffd41b53.jpg

2f53f718_bf4e_4d27_9d0c_b7534b817be4.jpg

So sad. The idiot killed his wife and dangered how many more.. my insurance agent told me you are most likely to wreck your first year in a new (to you) car. After year 1it dramaticly drops down... as did my rates.

RIP

God, RIP. I just don't get it, is it really worth it? I know we all like to have fun and sling a car around, but is this type of driving worth it? Do people really think they are that good, that invincible? Sad.

This wasn't Rhyno, correct? I though the had a similar SV and lived in Canada.

No, this was a different car.

No, thank goodness. Very different car and very far from where rhyno is.

Still a terrible tragedy nonetheless and R.I.P. Very poor judgement call. That part of the world is still quite cold with frost and black ice being highly possible. The tires on the SV are not design for such weather so driving the car should be with extra caution let alone recklessly. Very sad that someone paid the ultimate price for it along with inncocent people being injured.

No this is not me, thank god! My friend originally ordered this car and disliked the blue/purple interior trim so much that he gave up the car. It ended up going from western Canada to Toronto. It’s very sad to see this happen and I hope the passenger RIP 😢