Current Performante market

onward

Ask for the owner. Go around Marc. For a fact the CEO of Lambo is watching them and making sure they can sell cars.

Not really into escalating over petty BS like this. Someday when actual money is involved I will play that card and not be the boy who cried wolf. I have met Vega multiple times, although he never remembers me. Too busy counting his billions and all his laferraris no doubt!

No doubt. Nice guy tho. 21 years old and he owns a Lambo store. Not too shabby. I have met many rich kids and most act like they hit a homer even tho they were born on 3rd base. He didn't act like that...classy kid.

I was referring to the store manager. Not Marc. Bruce Marx. Bruce is the business guy who runs the store for Vega. Bruce was one of the key guys who made COTA happen. CALL Bruce...

Not really into escalating over petty BS like this. Someday when actual money is involved I will play that card and not be the boy who cried wolf. I have met Vega multiple times, although he never remembers me. Too busy counting his billions and all his laferraris no doubt!

• 1 month later...
Yup same here, who cares about the prices. It's the adrenaline rush that counts for me.

I am hopeful that this is the dumbest thing I hear today.

I am hopeful that this is the dumbest thing I hear today.

Im guessing that's why you have a lambo and he doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...