RIP Zmydust (Jonathan)

Assman

I don’t know if a lot of people knew him personally. I never met him but talked to him a lot as we met on LP and it ended up he lived in the neighborhood I grew up in and we had some mutual friends.

I don’t know details of his death. I’ll update when I learn more.

RIP brother. I’m glad you did get to cross off your bucket list item of owning a Lamborghini even if it was for a short time. You’re gone too soon.

Edit: He died in a motorcycle accident.

http://m.msnewsnow.com/story/37916352/man-...rash-identified

Damn, that's terrible.....unbelievable.

I remember the thread of him going several states away to pick up a Gallardo with his gf and driving it back. It was a great first exotic story.

So unfortunate. Gone too soon is right.

RIP Johnathan.

fcuk!

One thing i would like to clarify in the article where it states "he bought the bike the day before". Jonathan was a very experienced rider, as in, regularly doing track days, local racer kind of guy.

RIP buddy :(

Picture here is him winning a race at NOLA Motorsports Park ( taken from his FB page)

11219557_10155666581865151_2504467582208254234_o.jpg

Damn... :(

I remember his thread about picking up the yellow G as well. That is so damn sad. :( RIP to him.

fcuk!

One thing i would like to clarify in the article where it states "he bought the bike the day before". Jonathan was a very experienced rider, as in, regularly doing track days, local racer kind of guy.

RIP buddy :(

Street riding can be so unforgiving to even the top guys. :(

And Nicky Hayden on his bicycle too...

I found this on a motorcycle forum he was very active in.

I’m not on Facebook but his last post with dash pic and headlight beam with easy to see location less than a mile from the end was at 8:21, rankin county SO rolled at 8:30.

No one needs to know the timeline in between. I talked with the property owner today he’s in his late 70s to early 80s we discussed the site and what he thought happened. We both think we know what happened, wasn’t rider error regardless of what’s been reported. Yea he was going fast but that’s not what caused the abrupt right exit off a straight road. He was too good a rider for that and that was his road he lives only a mile or three from there. I saw fight and struggle at the site. I’m going to rest easy knowing he died doing what he loved to do, ride the shit out of a motorcycle!

absolutely sad. RIP. that's the scary part about riding... there's an inherent HIGH RISK factor. my friends lost a good friend in a riding accident a few weeks ago here in CA, and was sold she was a very skilled rider too...