John Cena Is A G

Supercar Ace

John Cena is a motherf*cking BOSS

John Cena made Nikki Bella sign a 75-page contract before she moved in with him

John Cena once made Nikki Bella sign a 75-page contract before the former couple moved in together in 2013.

Before Bella could set her suitcase in Cena’s house years ago, she was handed the over-the-top contract that labeled her as a “guest” in Cena’s house. Detailed in the first season of “Total Bellas,” Bella told her twin sister Brie Bella she didn’t understand why she had to sign a contract.

A Message from Amazon Studios

Phoenix’s Very Best Work

See Joaquin Phoenix’s incredible performance in You Were Never Really Here, playing in select theaters this Friday. Click to get your tickets now!

“I just don’t understand it. I just don’t know what to feel. I’m so confused,” Nikki said, according to People. “It kind of makes me second-guess where John and I stand in our relationship. I love John but maybe he knows that he doesn’t want to be with me forever?”

The contract stated Nikki Bella -- who announced her split with Cena this week -- would have to vacate the home immediately if the WWE stars broke up.

“Is that all I’m ever going to be in [John’s] heart, is a guest? Am I ever going to have that permanent spot in the rest of [his] life?” she said after seeing the contract.

Cena eventually convinced his then-girlfriend to sign the contract, explaining that the agreement was done to protect his finances so he can support his family members.

“You met my family. You think my mom paid for that house herself? She didn’t. My brother lives in that house, they’re expecting a child. My younger brother, he’s got medical problems. I make sure he’s okay. I always tell them, I’m a horrible brother, but I try to be the best provider that I can," Cena said in 2016. "I just don’t want to ever be in a position where that’s in jeopardy.”

In another 2016 episode, Cena compared the contract to a prenuptial agreement.

“Having been through that process, here is how I view it. It is like buying a handgun for home defense. It gives you a sense of security, and it gives you a failsafe in case something happens,” Cena said. “And those who buy a handgun for self-defense pray, pray they never have to use it. Without it, it’s a dog fight.”

“I had to have [Nikki] sign an agreement to live in the house,” he said. “And that’s – it wasn’t a one-page; it’s a 75-page agreement.”

The WWE stars announced Sunday they ended their engagement, calling it a “difficult” decision after six years of dating.

"While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another," the couple said via Instagram. "We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives."

The couple began dating in 2012 and Cena, 40, proposed to his longtime love at WrestleMania 33 last year. Cena was previously married to Elizabeth Huberdeau but got divorced in 2012 after three years.

Fans were stunned by the news of the Cena and Bella’s breakup as the former lovebirds had recently gushed over their upcoming nuptials.

Fox News’ Sasha Savitsky contributed to this report.

Sounds more like a dick.

Massive one!

If you want that kind of relationship just enter into a long term lease with a prostitute.

His business partner must have very low self esteem in order to sign such contract. By the way he looks she could’ve done a hell of a lot better LOL.

Sounds more like a dick.

...Or a guy who's already gone one bad divorce and doesn't want to lose his ability to provide for his family if another one happens...

Yeah, he's a boss. Makes his SO sign a huge contract because he ostensibly believes it will ensure she adheres to terms and conditions in said contract.

*Signs long winded contract to not sell Ford GT - sells it 48 hours after delivery*

Massive one!

If you want that kind of relationship just enter into a long term lease with a prostitute.

His business partner must have very low self esteem in order to sign such contract. By the way he looks she could’ve done a hell of a lot better LOL.

:iamwithstupid: Some people are content being single and hoarding money, if that's what floats his boat go for it.

I'm all for pre-nups etc.. protecting assets, but a guest 75pg contract seems a bit like over kill just for moving in .. lol

Yeah, he's a boss. Makes his SO sign a huge contract because he ostensibly believes it will ensure she adheres to terms and conditions in said contract.

*Signs long winded contract to not sell Ford GT - sells it 48 hours after delivery*

:lol2: I had forgotten about that, but that's pretty rich isn't it?

:iamwithstupid:

Wonder who cheated on who

I read that he was very upfront all along about not wanting to have kids and now her "Mommy clock" started going off.

When I think of BOSS in this context I think of Derek Jeter.

Not sure anyone will be able to top that

When I think of BOSS in this context I think of Derek Jeter.

Off topic regarding DJ; I read an article with an interview of Hannah Davis a while back and found it interesting.

Apparently she had no idea just "how" famous he was when they started dating. She obviously knew that he played for the Yankees, but she said that (not being a baseball fan), she had no idea just how REVERED he was until their first few dates, when she realized that he could not go anywhere in NY without being mobbed like a God. To her, he was always just "Derek".

Thought that was pretty cool, and I'm sure its definitely not the norm for guys like Derek when you achieve fame anywhere NEAR his level!

Off topic regarding DJ; I read an article with an interview of Hannah Davis a while back and found it interesting.

Apparently she had no idea just "how" famous he was when they started dating. She obviously knew that he played for the Yankees, but she said that (not being a baseball fan), she had no idea just how REVERED he was until their first few dates, when she realized that he could not go anywhere in NY without being mobbed like a God. To her, he was always just "Derek".

Thought that was pretty cool, and I'm sure its definitely not the norm for guys like Derek when you achieve fame anywhere NEAR his level!

Hannah Davis in photos is unreal. In person she is just about perfect. She is THAT pretty.

Hannah Davis in photos is unreal. In person she is just about perfect. She is THAT pretty.

Hannah Davis and Hannah Fergerson are the 2 hottest models out there right now. The fact that Fergerson hasn't had a swimsuit cover is criminal.

Massive one!

Clearly in his eyes, thats what she was.. a glorified long term prostitute.

I'm with ya buddy. As a born and bred NJ guy, you can imagine how much attention she got over here when she did that "NJ Strong" photoshoot for SI years ago after the storm (when her career was just launching). :icon_syda:

She is drop dead beautiful. DJ is a lucky guy.

Btw, he never signed the Ford contract. They were so busy swooning over him when he took delivery, they never gave him the paperwork to sign.

Btw, he never signed the Ford contract. They were so busy swooning over him when he took delivery, they never gave him the paperwork to sign.

Long before he took delivery he signed the same exact paperwork everybody else with an allocation did, which expressly outlined the terms and conditions of the allocation.