SV X 3

VCR

Thank you very much everyone for the very kind words. :turboalex: :turboalex:

It's interesting to note that not a single one of you had mentioned anything about the Aventador SV. I guess that's passe especially with the forthcoming SV-J. Reality hurts...

What one is my fav? To each it's own I guess: for the ultimate performance, the A-SV of course. For the ultimate fun, the D-SV since it's manual, almost no driving aid and it's RWD. For the ultimate brute: the M-SV. At times, it feels like it's ready to bite you back. If I had to choose only one, then it's the Diablo SV as it's most involving and fun to drive.

Yes, it's a Monterey Edition D-SV.

I've been promised a SV-J but I haven't totally committed yet.

Trust me, I want a Miura SV too. Anyone has any linkage to one please? And yes, Fortis and another member had been "encouraging" me to get something else. :icon_mrgreen:

If we are thinking of the same Murphy, I don't think so. His was a darker red instead of purplish red, different wheels, exhaust and his has fixed headlights.

Thank you very much everyone for the very kind words. :turboalex: :turboalex:

It's interesting to note that not a single one of you had mentioned anything about the Aventador SV. I guess that's passe especially with the forthcoming SV-J. Reality hurts...

What one is my fav? To each it's own I guess: for the ultimate performance, the A-SV of course. For the ultimate fun, the D-SV since it's manual, almost no driving aid and it's RWD. For the ultimate brute: the M-SV. At times, it feels like it's ready to bite you back. If I had to choose only one, then it's the Diablo SV as it's most involving and fun to drive.

Yes, it's a Monterey Edition D-SV.

I've been promised a SV-J but I haven't totally committed yet.

Trust me, I want a Miura SV too. Anyone has any linkage to one please? And yes, Fortis and another member had been "encouraging" me to get something else. :icon_mrgreen:

If we are thinking of the same Murphy, I don't think so. His was a darker red instead of purplish red, different wheels, exhaust and his has fixed headlights.

I love that the Diablo SV is your favorite:)

Unreal, didn't see this until now....

Stunning!!! :headbang:

You mentioned the Diablo being the one manual car in the group. Was the 670 too hard to find in manual or did you want it that way?

Unreal, didn't see this until now....

Stunning!!! :headbang:

You mentioned the Diablo being the one manual car in the group. Was the 670 too hard to find in manual or did you want it that way?

Thanks very much!

A 670SV manual is unobtainium and if one can find one, they would want an arm and a leg plus your first-born for it. :rolleyes: Not really worth it IMO.

No worries though, I have something to compensate that. Not as cool but close enough.

Thanks very much again everyone for the very kind words! :turboalex:

I missed some action there! Congrats!

There is a Miura "SV" for sale in London

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C930771

"SV" because I'm quite sure that it's not a genuine SV, more like a P400 upgraded to a SV

Thank you and thank you again for the link. You are correct, it's not a genuine OEM SV. And way $$$$.

What number is the Diablo ME SV? I've got #2. Are you going to Monterey with it? Its the 25th Anniv. of the ME . I'll have #2 there, pretty sure #3 will be there. Would be nice to have as many of the 20 ME's there this year.

What an awesome set of pix.

Thanks for putting that up.

If anyone in South Florida knows of a Murcielago SV, we can certainly find an AV SV and I have the Diablo, so let's duplicate it.

Wow, I like the Diablo SV! What’s the official name of that color?

What number is the Diablo ME SV? I've got #2. Are you going to Monterey with it? Its the 25th Anniv. of the ME . I'll have #2 there, pretty sure #3 will be there. Would be nice to have as many of the 20 ME's there this year.

Mine is #10. I did not know about the 25th Anniv. reunion. Thank you for informing me. Not sure if I have the time though. :(

The official name of the colour on the D-SV is Rosso Targa.

Thanks once more for everyone's very kind words. :turboalex: