GT and SV to the top...

FikseSTS

INSANE!!!

We had a private tour last year but didn't get to see the penthouse or use the elevator. That was an awesome video! There are units starting in the mid $4m range.

That place is nuts, but what a pain if you want to just take the car out for a bit. I guess there are probably butlers that get the car out and ready for you. Not my cup of tea, but that car sure is bad ass bro! Vid's are awesome!

fcuking insane. I would love that.

That place is nuts, but what a pain if you want to just take the car out for a bit. I guess there are probably butlers that get the car out and ready for you. Not my cup of tea, but that car sure is bad ass bro! Vid's are awesome!

It takes 5-10 minutes from the time I walk out of my condo until my car is on the street.

we did a couple takes up and down, one time the car beat us down as the passenger elevator stopped stopped half way down to pick someone else up and the car went straight down, when we came off the elevator the car was there waiting... you can leave your car at the bottom level garage if you want as well. You don't have to do it yourself either, you can drop the car off and the concierge puts it in the elevator and it automatically arrives in your garage up stairs... was pretty cool to see how automated the system is, the RFID tag on the car tells the system where to put there car.

I don't think I'd have the patience for that but its amazing to see! Very cool vid a d showing multiple views

Love the car elevator, the apartment not crazy about it, maybe you haven’t captured all of it in the video but majority of the ceilings seem quite low which generally kills apartments for me, the car set up is fantastic.

That's a really great video - thanks for making it. Having the extra camera shots edited back in makes it more fulfilling - like when the car started to go into the actual elevator and there was a second camera outside, showing what was going on. Also, watching the lift spinning as it was rising makes it even more visually exciting.

I can't imagine the engineering that went in to creating all of that, sensors and stuff. Can anyone speculate as to what's lifting the car/platform 600'? Given the enclosures - I didn't see the usual counterweight system. And there's no way that there's hydraulics going 600' below ground.

Again - Thanks so much for that. Best video I've seen in a really long time.

That's a really great video - thanks for making it. Having the extra camera shots edited back in makes it more fulfilling - like when the car started to go into the actual elevator and there was a second camera outside, showing what was going on. Also, watching the lift spinning as it was rising makes it even more visually exciting.

I can't imagine the engineering that went in to creating all of that, sensors and stuff. Can anyone speculate as to what's lifting the car/platform 600'? Given the enclosures - I didn't see the usual counterweight system. And there's no way that there's hydraulics going 600' below ground.

Again - Thanks so much for that. Best video I've seen in a really long time.

There isn't a lot of video showing how it operates because most shots are from inside the elevator cab. Definitely not a hydraulic in a 50+ story high rise, I think they usually top out around 7-8 stories and the Design Tower page mentions 700fpm which is too fast for hydraulic. Based on this video it looks like a traction elevator and around 1:07 it looks like you see what looks like a counterweight coming down through the shot.

It would definitely make a good documentary on how they did it. One article I read mentioned they built a test elevator in Chicago to see if the concept would even work. The most impressive thing I read is the capacity is 8000lbs, so it isn't just for exotics and hypercars, a Phantom can get up to your penthouse too.

There isn't a lot of video showing how it operates because most shots are from inside the elevator cab. Definitely not a hydraulic in a 50+ story high rise, I think they usually top out around 7-8 stories and the Design Tower page mentions 700fpm which is too fast for hydraulic. Based on this video it looks like a traction elevator and around 1:07 it looks like you see what looks like a counterweight coming down through the shot.

It would definitely make a good documentary on how they did it. One article I read mentioned they built a test elevator in Chicago to see if the concept would even work. The most impressive thing I read is the capacity is 8000lbs, so it isn't just for exotics and hypercars, a Phantom can get up to your penthouse too.

Thanks for explaining; I appreciate it.

And I'd definitely be into a documentary on how it's made!