2018 Monterey Car Week, anyone going?

I might be heading down and staying at my cousins place at Pebble Beach. Is Lambo doing a private unveiling event for the SVJ or just a public unveiling?

The Monterey Car Week is going to be busy this year....!

Yes it is...and we're going to make sure that an L Power meet happens!

I'm there Andrew--Will be showing #Purplemante in Quail too. Happy to help for Serrata too, so let me know.

I might be heading down and staying at my cousins place at Pebble Beach. Is Lambo doing a private unveiling event for the SVJ or just a public unveiling?

They usually do a “public” unveiling at The Quail, and then have private drive events throughout the week at a residence they have rented.

Sometimes they’ll pull high-dollar clients and “VIP’s” to show them upcoming previews, plug for deposits and concepts at the private drives, if memory serves me correctly.

They usually do a “public” unveiling at The Quail, and then have private drive events throughout the week at a residence they have rented.

Sometimes they’ll pull high-dollar clients and “VIP’s” to show them upcoming previews, plug for deposits and concepts at the private drives, if memory serves me correctly.

Awesome, thanks for the info!

:iamwithstupid:

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there this year. Finally will have some time to get out there. Anyone have 2 extra quail tickets?

I will be there this year. Finally will have some time to get out there. Anyone have 2 extra quail tickets?

If interested I may be able to get you connected with my dealer who may have some

If interested I may be able to get you connected with my dealer who may have some

That would be amazing! As long as its no trouble.