emanon

FS: 2015 Verde Mantis Huracan

Posting this for my buddy Eric, car is insanely clean and extremely well taken care of. He bought the the car about 6 months ago (via Roy I believe) and is moving it to buy an underground gallardo.

Lowered the price to $210,000 for a quick sale. At the dealer now getting new tires, putting the suspension back to stock because all potential buyers said it was too low, and getting pre purchase inspection done so any serious buyers send me your info and I’ll send you all the documentation. Car is under warranty until 9-25-18 with unlimited mileage.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/ve...ode1=LAMHURACAN

720-401-1114

H1.jpg

h2.jpg

Car is gorgeous, that one checks all the right marks for sure. Eric is also a long-time member here, although I forget what his screenname is.

Looks great and tastefully modified. The lowered Novitec suspension looks awesome!

GLWS

Looks great and tastefully modified. The lowered Novitec suspension looks awesome!

GLWS

It really does, but coincidentally enough, he just mentioned on FB the other day that he is going back to stock springs as the car is WAY more enjoyable to drive when its not so low.

Emanon......the car is perfect with Killer looks!!!

Too bad I'm $209k short (lol) right now.

Whoever buys this car is getting a good deal.

GLWS!!

Agree the car does look too low (slammed), but if it has the Novitec/KW suspension why doesn't he just adjust it upward rather than put it back to stock? I've never seen a car with that suspension adjusted that low.

Agree the car does look too low (slammed), but if it has the Novitec/KW suspension why doesn't he just adjust it upward rather than put it back to stock? I've never seen a car with that suspension adjusted that low.

:iamwithstupid: Mine was too low after I had the Novitec springs installed, so i just had the tech raise it a 1/4 inch.

IMO it rides as good or better than factory now.