Underground Racing Twin Turbo Huracan (Performante) headed to LA California.

Thank you Chris for choosing Underground Racing to Twin Turbo this 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante.  This is his 2nd TT Huracan that we have built for him.  This Huracan has our Stage 3 (plus) build that makes over 1,150+ whp on 93 octane pump gas and 1,350 whp on MS109 race gas. With our Twin Turbo system the factory ALA (active aerodynamic system) stays fully intact and fully operational. This build has a fully built engine with CNC race ported cylinder heads, billet connecting rods, pistons, our upgraded clutch, and billet clutch cages.  As always, the build includes the JRR MoTeC M1 ECU with boost by gear.  The stage 3 build also comes with a 2 year/24,000 mile warranty. This build only takes 6-8 weeks by appointment. 

If anyone is interested in a system similar to this for your Lamborghini, or needs help locating a car for a build, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

[email protected]

7_1260.jpg

3_1260.jpg

5_1260.jpg

6_1260.jpg

1_1260.jpg

animation_1260.gif

Hmmm ... Working holidays ...

Shouldn’t you be doing something that involves bar-b-que ...

It appears the Stage 3 “PLUS” is becoming awfully popular ...

Chris coming back for ANOTHER one ... Says it ALL!!!

Rolling out Stage 3´s faster than the factory can re stock dealership inventories LOL. I absolutely love all matte colours on the performante! The beefy R888Rs and the new performante diffusor that exposes the rear tires really show that this one means business. Once you spot the UR27 or the decals its already too late.

I would argue that price to performance and quality wise, this setup is probably the most desirable one on the market right now.

LOVE the color and build! The video says it all...that sounds is addicting!!! Congratulations!!!

They took the bumper off, then lowered the car even more. Problem is, it has now set off the lift failure because they have not readjusted the level rods and it wont allow him to turn the traction control off which is cutting back all the power. Better not to mess with things after we send them home to customers. Hes going to put the level back where it was.

They took the bumper off, then lowered the car even more. Problem is, it has now set off the lift failure because they have not readjusted the level rods and it wont allow him to turn the traction control off which is cutting back all the power. Better not to mess with things after we send them home to customers. Hes going to put the level back where it was.

Yeah. I noticed he painted the calipers, removed the Perf stripe, put new wheels on and took off the R888’s in the back since he got it back. He’s been busy...

So, unfortunately, what you are saying is that the car can not live at that level and needs to be raised a bit?

Damn that’s a shame because it looks so good, what suspension did you guys use to lower it? BTW the car looks and sounds fantastic, great job.

So, unfortunately, what you are saying is that the car can not live at that level and needs to be raised a bit?

Damn that’s a shame because it looks so good, what suspension did you guys use to lower it? BTW the car looks and sounds fantastic, great job.

It can but the rods need to be adjusted.

This is mind boggling how stupid this seems..... to each their own I guess.

Better not to mess with things after we send them home to customers.

Same with the Russians from Unlim500 who changed your intercooler solution on the orange LP570. I saw that particular car in person and looking at the engine bay you could immediately tell the changes that were made compared to your pictures of finished systems

UR cars are perfect and reliable when they leave the shop!

If you want changes done, lowering, etc, have them all done when in the UR shop.

The Huracan Performante TT does look fantastic though when left the UR shop.

I am not a fan of removing the rear bumper. Prefer the more understated standard looking Performante, well as understated as a Performante can be- 'the iron fist in the velvet glove' look.

But I can understand why the owner would like to strike fear into the heart of other hipo supercars when they see the UR turbo set up!

cheers,

john

Kick ass car.. sounds awesome in the vid albeit even making low power

So he removed the bumper to make the video..and lower the car too ? Cannot figure this out.

My thoughts are he should have contacted Kevin first. I know, his car right?

But , after dropping that much coin on a complete TT package , might

want to check in with the professionals first.

Kevin is pretty easy to get ahold of. If not considered a friend , he would probably

send me an invoice for all the time I have called , texted a and emailed him with

all my crazy questions.. lol

• 1 month later...