Traveling to Vegas...recomendations?

FrankD

The strip clubs are a waste of time , money grab . NFL and NBA players have ruined it for everyone . The girls will tray and take you upstairs to VIP and uncork $2000 bottles of champagne and in no time you are in hole $20k with very little action

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I went I kayaked down the colorado river which was fantastic, they dropped us in right at the base of the dam which itself was worth it and kayaked down the river stopping at various hot springs and caves. It was an all day event and lunch was provided. I highly recommend it if you like being outdoors.

Will try and do that when I'm there in October

Was that with these guys?

https://www.blazinpaddles.com

You could head out to the Hualapai Tribe area with the family for outdoor tours. A buddy of mine has done a multi-day hike there but apparently there's a long waiting list for permits to do that.

https://www.grandcanyontrust.org/hualapai

Here's the Havasu falls (3.5hrs from Vegas. Maybe go out there, do stuff, spend the night, do more stuff, and head back)

http://waterfallsofthegrandcanyon.com/havasu-falls/

The strip clubs are a waste of time , money grab . NFL and NBA players have ruined it for everyone . The girls will tray and take you upstairs to VIP and uncork $2000 bottles of champagne and in no time you are in hole $20k with very little action

You seem to be speaking from experience...is there a story there?

Anyone been to any of the strip clubs lately? One of my friends has never been to Vegas before and wants to check one out. I haven't been to one there in years.

Considering Crazyhorse III, Spearmint Rhino, or Sapphire.

Will try and do that when I'm there in October

Was that with these guys?

https://www.blazinpaddles.com

This is the one we used:

https://evolutionexpeditions.com/kayak-hoover-dam.html

They were fantastic and picked us up from Aria. Very cool experience though being right at the base of the dam.

The stadium trucks at Vore are fun. I enjoyed the track time much more than the desert driving. They will also fill an old car with explosives so you can shoot it to blow it up. I didn’t try but it sounds fun.

You seem to be speaking from experience...is there a story there?

You are funny . Nothing that i can put in print, let's say, take my word for it .

You are funny . Nothing that i can put in print, let's say, take my word for it .

I'm intrigued...I'll take your word for it, but I'm still intrigued...I'll have to hear the tale in person some day...

You could head out to the Hualapai Tribe area with the family for outdoor tours. A buddy of mine has done a multi-day hike there but apparently there's a long waiting list for permits to do that.

https://www.grandcanyontrust.org/hualapai

Here's the Havasu falls (3.5hrs from Vegas. Maybe go out there, do stuff, spend the night, do more stuff, and head back)

http://waterfallsofthegrandcanyon.com/havasu-falls/

I've been down there a few times and it's absolutely gorgeous, but it's not something you can do as a day trip from Vegas. It's about a 12 mile hike each way down the canyon to the falls from the trailhead. If you can get permits it is worth doing as its own trip though.

Just rented a car from Royalty Exotics yesterday.

A++ experience. Main mistake is I didn’t plan my routes well enough to enjoy the car as much as I would have fully like. Nonetheless still a great time taking it to Hoover Dam and for some pulls.

They have a great selection too so if there is a car you’re looking to extended test drive it’s a good chance.

Just rented a car from Royalty Exotics yesterday.

A++ experience. Main mistake is I didn’t plan my routes well enough to enjoy the car as much as I would have fully like. Nonetheless still a great time taking it to Hoover Dam and for some pulls.

They have a great selection too so if there is a car you’re looking to extended test drive it’s a good chance.

What did you rent?

What did you rent?

I took the 720s out for 4 hours with my GF. Took it to the Hoover dam and made a few pulls.

However it was really hot out (107), I’m sure the car would feel even better if the temps were lower and using 93 Oct.

Honestly a beast of a car. I was originally looking to take a Huracan 610 out but they were unavailable and the 720 was available. Loved it.

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

720 is the PERFECT car to rent. Enjoy the speed, get it out of your system and then return it. At $1000 an hour it saves 10x in depreciation.

720 is the PERFECT car to rent. Enjoy the speed, get it out of your system and then return it. At $1000 an hour it saves 10x in depreciation.

It was a total beast. By far and away the fastest most powerful car I’ve personally driven.

My only regret is not renting it longer. Should have done 24 hours but we flew out the following day.

I took the 720s out for 4 hours with my GF. Took it to the Hoover dam and made a few pulls.

However it was really hot out (107), I’m sure the car would feel even better if the temps were lower and using 93 Oct.

Honestly a beast of a car. I was originally looking to take a Huracan 610 out but they were unavailable and the 720 was available. Loved it.

NICE! looks like you had fun!

Thats my real close buddies rental place. That 720 you rented is one of the newer cars. Thats Red H was his first rental he bought under Royalty. It has over 100K miles and still runs amazing.

Thats my real close buddies rental place. That 720 you rented is one of the newer cars. Thats Red H was his first rental he bought under Royalty. It has over 100K miles and still runs amazing.

Yeah it was practically brand new. Total beast of a car, the power was insane even in such blazing hot weather. Needless to say I’m a huge 720s fan now.

Would definitely rent from them again next time I’m in town. Super easy to rent, no BS and they were a great group of guys.

NICE! looks like you had fun!

Hell yeah! That was my first time behind the wheel of an exotic :)

Not a bad way to pop my cherry with a 720

• 7 months later...

Any LV restaurant recommendations?

Where does everyone like to eat?

I want to grab a nice meal but I want to eat somewhere where I can only get that experience in Vegas  .