How many cars have you owned?

Pantera

Damn guys , would have figured with these 8-15 car lists, there'd be some worthy vintage american muscle cars on there.  :?:

I guess when you own all those exotics there is no room for american muscle. Id take the sound of a lambo over a big block anyday.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow, first pretentious and now Car Slut?

Don't you guys ever tired of your cars?  For example today I developed a real hate for my Boxster S, something happened (I don't know what) and I just said to myself that I don't want this anymore.  My red 993 Cab has been at Champion porsche for an engine wire harness recall for over a month now, its next.  My wife says I'm like a kid that got tired of playing with a matchbox car.  

Watch the Porsche section on ebay this week, I'm going to sell two of my porsches.  Will I still be a Car Slut?

Maybe the boxster S doesnt do it for u without the S/C in it!

american muscle sucks.

Abolfaz don't take it too serious about being a car slut, just accept it and live with it

thats all!

no hard feelings man.

LOL "car slut" is pretty dammn funny. :lol:

I can think of many worse things you can be! ;) Nothing wrong with getting bored and selling cars to pick up new ones, it ensures excitement whenever you walk out to the garage. :mrgreen:

By the way Abolfaz what ever happened with that house you were looking at a few months ago? I saw the thread but never noticed an update on whether you bought it or not..

By the way Abolfaz what ever happened with that house you were looking at a few months ago? I saw the thread but never noticed an update on whether you bought it or not..

Closing this afternoon at 4:30. I'm going to remove some of the flooring in the main house and replace it with marble, I'm gutting two of the bathrooms and redoing them as well as painting the house before I move.

Closing this afternoon at 4:30. I'm going to remove some of the flooring in the main house and replace it with marble, I'm gutting two of the bathrooms and redoing them as well as painting the house before I move.

Pics Please :mrgreen:

I dont have the energy to post all the previous cars owned over the years, I've had a few...here is what I own now.

- Range Rover

- Hummer SUT

- Mercedes CLS

- Porsche 3.6T

- F360 Stradale

- Lambo Murci

- Porsche CGT

- Mercedes SLR

I dont have the energy to post all the previous cars owned over the years, I've had a few...here is what  I own now.

- Range Rover  

- Hummer SUT

- Mercedes CLS

- Porsche 3.6T

- F360 Stradale

- Lambo Murci

- Porsche CGT

- Mercedes SLR

Nice collection.Do you have pics?

I dont have the energy to post all the previous cars owned over the years, I've had a few...here is what  I own now.

- Range Rover  

- Hummer SUT

- Mercedes CLS

- Porsche 3.6T

- F360 Stradale

- Lambo Murci

- Porsche CGT

- Mercedes SLR

I call BS on this car collection , but that would be great if you could prove me wrong with some pics :mrgreen:

- Range Rover  

- Hummer SUT

- Mercedes CLS

- Porsche 3.6T

- F360 Stradale

- Lambo Murci

- Porsche CGT

- Mercedes SLR

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, you got more cars then Allan. Wow, you must be one lucky guy, I envy you.

:jack :jack :jack

Let's see...from age 16 on

16-18 - '94 Mustang GT

19 - '97 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (and the stang)

20 - '98 BMW Z-3 (in Germany) / Mustang GT still in US

21 - '97 F355 Spider (in Germany as well) / Mustang GT still in US

22-23 - '99 SVT Cobra

24 - '02 Saleen S281 SC

25 - '03 Saleen S281-Extreme

26 - '04 Hummer H1 Wagon & '04 Navigator

27 - '05 Murcielago & '04 Cayenne Turbo (still have the Navi) - AMV8 is on the way

Let's see...from age 16 on

16-18 - '94 Mustang GT

19 - '97 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (and the stang)

20 - '98 BMW Z-3 (in Germany) / Mustang GT still in US

21 - '97 F355 Spider (in Germany as well) / Mustang GT still in US

22-23 - '99 SVT Cobra

24 - '02 Saleen S281 SC

25 - '03 Saleen S281-Extreme

26 - '04 Hummer H1 Wagon & '04 Navigator

27 - '05 Murcielago & '04 Cayenne Turbo (still have the Navi) - AMV8 is on the way

Nice collection Jimmy, you had quite a exotic increase from 24-27... Saleen to a 05 Murci ;)

My list so far... I'm only 21 so I'm working on it.

'00 Audi A4 1.8t w/ ~320hp - sold

'05 STi ~350hp and hopefully increasing substantially soon

Abofalz... You said you have trouble finding time to keep all of your cars up and in running condition... If you ever need someone to keep an eye on them (wash, wax, change batteries, etc) I live in Coral Gables about 4 months a year... I'd be happy to keep an eye on your babies for you while im there in exchange for a quick drive :mrgreen: I love cars more than anything and would do anything for a chance to drive some of the cars you own.

I live in Coral Gables about 4 months a year... I'd be happy to keep an eye on your babies for you while im there in exchange for a quick drive  

Why haven't south florida L-power members gotten together yet? If we can't get something together soon, I'm going to do a travis on you all and vanish.

What happened to Travis? Did I miss something?

Sorta like what happened with you, just kind of droped out of sight....

BTW, Glad to see you back.

Oh...Dang didn't know that. I didn't know I was gone so long.

Thanks, good to be back

When do you expect to get the AMV8? My wife is just about ready to trade her 03 DB7 Volante for a new db9 conv.

We ordered it in May (if I remember correctly - I'll have to look at the form) and we were told that it takes 4 months start to finish, however we need expect it take a month or two longer since there's such a large demand for 'em.

This is our first car that is a first run. In the past I've waited a year so the company can work out any kinks. Kim just had to have it :roll:

This is our first car that is a first run. In the past I've waited a year so the company can work out any kinks. Kim just had to have it :roll:

Same problem here, my wife just had to have the Maserati Spider when it came out. That turned out to be a mistake. She was going to order a DB9 Convertible two years ago, but after the Maserati fiasco we held off and decided to wait for the "2nd" run of cars. BTW the DB9 is wicked, almost too good, kind of makes the vanquish redundant.