DIABLO VIDS

megachad

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome vids man, great to see you out enjoying it ... makes me wanna get out there and have a spin and load up the cameras too.

Good to see Kelly in there too enjoying it, my wife Jen is not exactly a fan, and wouldn't come on anything other than a short coffee run. Leaves the pax seat open for guests though, which can be handy! :D :D :D

In bloody Oz now, everyone is too scared to take video of anything anymore, cops are using any videos against people to fine them and take out their licences, even if they weren't there to witness it.

Awesome vids man, great to see you out enjoying it ... makes me wanna get out there and have a spin and load up the cameras too.

Good to see Kelly in there too enjoying it, my wife Jen is not exactly a fan, and wouldn't come on anything other than a short coffee run. Leaves the pax seat open for guests though, which can be handy! :D :D :D

In bloody Oz now, everyone is too scared to take video of anything anymore, cops are using any videos against people to fine them and take out their licences, even if they weren't there to witness it.

Thanks man! Yeah Kelly loves to go.

That sux. I'm sure it will get to that point here in the US shortly as well.

Awesome video bud...beautiful road & scenery. Love how you're enjoying and doing justice to the car. Never had a chance to open her up like that. How does it feel in the twisties? Thx for sharing.

Awesome video bud...beautiful road & scenery. Love how you're enjoying and doing justice to the car. Never had a chance to open her up like that. How does it feel in the twisties? Thx for sharing.

The car feels great. I replaced the steering rack and can't wait to get back out on a good drive. Car is practically 100% sorted now. Maybe I'll replace the suspension sometime, and I ordered Murcielago fans to replace these super old diablo fans. I think that will help the car run a bit cooler and then I may take it for a light track day and see how she really does.

:icon_thumleft:

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
15 hours ago, megachad said:

Thanks man.. well, i just broke something trying to do a burn out... so probably not soon.  Hahah 

Not anymore! :lol2: 

Bummer, hopefully a quick fix. I'd hold onto it, but I can't turn cars, i just like them too much! 

I bought this one 100% intention to keep. Im trying to build my business so that would be the only selling reason. If I sold it, probably takes me out of the diablo market... so im trying to keep for sure. 

Looks like it might just be in the diff. Should find out next week. Doesnt look like an engine out repair. Thank goodness. If there was any other reason to take the engine out then I would be all for it anyways, but nothing really needs to be addressed. 

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...