Kienetic

FS: 2013 Lotus Evora IPS

Throwing my car up on the market and make the leap forward towards purchasing a Gallardo or McLaren. Originally purchased the car in Indianapolis with roughly 14k miles and drove it all the way down to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Car is currently sitting at 21k miles and has been regularly maintained by me. This is my third Lotus so i'm quite familiar with these cars from top to bottom. All other major repair or services, I usually take it to Motorcars of Georgia during one of my business trips (which is usually once every 5-6 weeks) so it's usually cared and tendered for. Car is still in immaculate conditions, absolutely no accidents of any kind nor fender bender. All original paint with the only exception that the black pack is vinyl wrapped (underneath is obviously white paint) and not painted. Seller has the option to keep or remove the vinyl once sale is finalized.

- Lotus Black Package

- Premium Package

- Technology Package

- Sport Package

- Starshield Clear Bra

The only modification to the car would be the 30% ceramic tint (legal limit in most states) and the plack exhaust. For those of you who are unaware, this is by far the most popular exhaust in the Lotus community because it makes the car sounds like a REAL exotic and not some Toyota Camry. I will also include the stock exhaust as well. Majority of the miles that accumulated during my ownership resulted from driving up and down Atlanta (hence the miles). No hard driving or track time of any kind. Mainly used it for weekend pleasure and car meets. Car is located on the MS/AL Gulf Coast. Clean title and Carfax record.

sqkuxl.jpg

2jc6bmf.jpg

fuauqh.jpg

Asking $50,600 for the car. I'm rarely ever on forums so please text me at: Two Two Ate - Eight 0 Six - 6 Seven Won 7.

Would also like to apologize in advance for the vague details and photos. These are the only three photos I have on this PC, but if you were to shoot me a message via phone, I would be more than happy to send you everything you need to know about the car, including more pictures.

Also have a few optional parts available if buyer is interested.

- GT4 Evora Spoiler

- Carbon Fiber Side Vent Scoops

35628729_2342768712531201_4218512342645735424_o.jpg