RyFips meets Daily Driven Exotics

rhyno

Last Sunday the DDE boys came and visited me. We decided to do a little old vs new film. I had a rad time and the DDE boys are pretty cool. Enjoy the video

That was a great video, awesome cars, sick house, the vineyard..awesome! Its 11pm here in Miami and I think I'm going to open a Riesling now.

Awesome video and I've met Damon a couple times at LoV, super nice guy and very passionate about his channel and brand. Glad to see a local YT'ber doing so well, the hard work is paying off.

Last Sunday the DDE boys came and visited me. We decided to do a little old vs new film. I had a rad time and the DDE boys are pretty cool. Enjoy the video

Fixed :icon_mrgreen:

Dope vid, the Aventador SV is beyond sexy :icon_thumleft:

That was a great video, awesome cars, sick house, the vineyard..awesome! Its 11pm here in Miami and I think I'm going to open a Riesling now.

Haha that is awesome! I wish I could ship you a bottle of Riesling

Awesome vid. Great footage of the cars Rhyno!

Thanks bud, it was super fun to meet these guys and shoot all day.

Awesome video and I've met Damon a couple times at LoV, super nice guy and very passionate about his channel and brand. Glad to see a local YT'ber doing so well, the hard work is paying off.

I agree. His Huracan lives in Cali because that’s where all the content is. It’s nice to see them showcase BC

Awesome! Love the orange shorts, that's a look I can get behind.

My colors are orange and blue on the cars so I had to sport one of the colors lol

I really enjoyed seeing all of the different eras of v12s being properly driven. Sweet video!

I don’t get to see my cars being driven as I’m the driver so I was super stoked to watch them on camera after. They all have such different personalities and character. Thanks!

Fixed :icon_mrgreen:

Dope vid, the Aventador SV is beyond sexy :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for the fix, I’m not good with that kinda stuff lol. The Aventador is the best daily driver out of all the Lambo’s I have as it’s so simple to drive. Audi did help Lambo in a big way with reliability and comfort.

With the new exhaust it is SICK! It just screams in a good way

What exhaust system?

I have LNB but switching out to Fabspeed test pipes and second cat delete....as you say, the last of the Bizzarrini should SCREAM!!

What exhaust system?

I have LNB but switching out to Fabspeed test pipes and second cat delete....as you say, the last of the Bizzarrini should SCREAM!!

It’s made by VelocityAP right here in Canada 🇨🇦

It’s made by VelocityAP right here in Canada 🇨🇦

What a great video and to think your just down the road from me (well a few km down the road..Lol)

Those cars, wow!!