Final Perf spyder pics promised!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how I missed this thread, but my Son's head about exploded when Bill passed us early one morning on his way to the gym. That is the most intense blue that I've ever seen on an automobile.

Bill has amazing taste and vision in cars, and those wheels are perfect. He's easily had 30 or 40 brand new cars in the 14 years that I've known him and there wasn't a loser in the lot. I remember that he was the very first to truly build a Jeep in the modern style - years before anyone else did. BMW 7-Series, Cayennes, CGT, Ranges, I lost count of how many McLaren's, my all-time favorite Gallardo ever, and on and on and on.

But Bill - would it kill you for just once to buy a Cadillac ;)

'Grats man. Use it in good health.

P.S. Throwback

Rachelphotoshoot0207019.jpg

Don't know how I missed this thread, but my Son's head about exploded when Bill passed us early one morning on his way to the gym. That is the most intense blue that I've ever seen on an automobile.

Bill has amazing taste and vision in cars, and those wheels are perfect. He's easily had 30 or 40 brand new cars in the 14 years that I've known him and there wasn't a loser in the lot. I remember that he was the very first to truly build a Jeep in the modern style - years before anyone else did. BMW 7-Series, Cayennes, CGT, Ranges, I lost count of how many McLaren's, my all-time favorite Gallardo ever, and on and on and on.

But Bill - would it kill you for just once to buy a Cadillac ;)

'Grats man. Use it in good health.

P.S. Throwback

hahahahahaha thanks buddy! wow that pic brings back lots of memories 06' spyder Heffner GTT!! looking forward to hangin' at the poker run! :)