Discount Diablos

Double

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew something caught my eye about the seller's username.

This is the guy who had the high-mileage yellow 6.0liter nearly two years ago. I was trying to buy that car when my buddy came out of the blue to finally sell me his that I'd been chasing for 12 years.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232043567756

But - why does this guy keep getting high mileage Diablo's? Some type of a small dealer or something. I was having a hassle reaching him on the yellow car due to a death in the family or something. And of-course, Roy ended up with the yellow car.

Who wants to bet that Roy gets the Black SV now as-well?

I knew something caught my eye about the seller's username.

This is the guy who had the high-mileage yellow 6.0liter nearly two years ago. I was trying to buy that car when my buddy came out of the blue to finally sell me his that I'd been chasing for 12 years.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232043567756

But - why does this guy keep getting high mileage Diablo's? Some type of a small dealer or something. I was having a hassle reaching him on the yellow car due to a death in the family or something. And of-course, Roy ended up with the yellow car.

Who wants to bet that Roy gets the Black SV now as-well?

H, I think you may have these mixed up. Member on here used to have the yellow 6.0 and I think this SV but he sold them and I don't think he is associated with selling either of these now because he's local to me in VA and not in CT. He's a straight shooter, just pretty much has automotive ADD and goes through some cars quick. Still has a couple Murcies, a Diablo, and a Countach and isn't a dealer.

I always loved the purple on the Diablo roadster.

I would however prefer lighter colored seats, black seats not fun in the sun. :sunny: :bananahump:

Sorry to have to disagree mate, but same ebay username and same location.

Yellow 2001 6.0 two years ago:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Lamborghini-D...=p2047675.l2557

Current Black SV:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232848209541

Meandmyredcorvette is the member on here who owned the yellow high mileage 6.0 before it went to Roy. But his username on eBay is the same as here. Maybe the guy selling these now owned it before him though.

Sv looks to be a good deal i thought those rare cars skyrocketed

they did a few years ago things have settled a bit but overllall diablos are holding stronger than other exotics in that era

Meandmyredcorvette is the member on here who owned the yellow high mileage 6.0 before it went to Roy. But his username on eBay is the same as here. Maybe the guy selling these now owned it before him though.

Can vouch for this guy as well. Chip put me in touch w him a while ago. Really nice straight forward guy.

Messaged him on eBay, called, and texted. No response. I don’t understand some people... I’m sure Roy will end up with them.

ive never seen so many diablos for sale at one time alot for sale right now and roy has most of them for sale like u said he will probably buy this one too

Reserve has been met on the SV and someone will be the winner tonight.

Based on it still being for sale and having a Best Offer option, the Roadster can probably be had in the mid $160k range.

The 2 top bidders, bid like rookies.

Should have remained in the shadows, waited til final seconds or used a sniping service, and bid $190k. Would have likely won at under $187k.

The winner was just a little luckier than the #2 bidder.

The 2 top bidders, bid like rookies.

Should have remained in the shadows, waited til final seconds or used a sniping service, and bid $190k. Would have likely won at under $187k.

The winner was just a little luckier than the #2 bidder.

congrats to the buyer still from what they used to be 5 years ago went up in prices quite a bit dont miss my sv but do miss my vt in the past

BOIH The high mile Yellow 6.0 and this SV owned by same guy (current SV owner) Diablo went to another buyer, in turn to me, we put $37K into and recently sold it...off to Florida.

The BLACK SV I USED to own as well, 2 owners since then, I was asked to buy it back prior to E-Bay, we did not come to a price agreement.

I think it SOLD at a little under market for what it was.

Roy

the market has changed in the last year i think if you want a vehicle sold and not waiting months needs to be priced right ,sv were wholesaleing 85/100k they have gained alot of value and still holding strong time will tell in the next 2 years .theres alot of diablos for sale at this time there more popular now than they have ever been, i dont think the selling price was light, miles were not low for most diablo buyers