New Owner

It's been a long time coming but today I finally took delivery of a 2008 Arancio Borealis Superleggera. I can't believe how much attention this thing got sitting in the parking lot after it was unloaded. Had some neighborhood kids follow me home too.

And some big kid named DoctaM3 decided to pay a visit as well.

Can'twait to get some nice days to get her out for a proper drive.

And for some reason I can't post pics.

Congratulations J! Remember you wanting this for some time! She is an ageless beauty! She'll get a lot of attention for sure in WashPA :icon_thumleft:

Congrats! That car is identical to my first Lambo!

Full disclosure though.....that car is the gateway drug to way more expensive Lambos!

Yup, everything from the 560 on is a completely different motor. Different crank degree for uneven firing, direct injection, etc. The two sound unmistakably different.

Put a 06 or later Gallardo next to an LP and you can see cost cutting everywhere.

Thanks, Posey

Congrats! That car is identical to my first Lambo!

Full disclosure though.....that car is the gateway drug to way more expensive Lambos!

I am well aware of what I have done. :headbang:

Sooooo happy that you can enjoy together!! YAY!!

Agree on the sound: a friend (who got me hooked) had a 2007 Gallardo that sounded fantastic bone stock. Our LP560 only sounded good on cold start. After that it was surprising quiet/tame.

Can wait to see/hear it. We are planning to be at the next C&C and look forward to seeing you there (weather permitting).

Enjoy for many miles in the best of health!! Glad J is on board too!

Sooooo happy that you can enjoy together!! YAY!!

Agree on the sound: a friend (who got me hooked) had a 2007 Gallardo that sounded fantastic bone stock. Our LP560 only sounded good on cold start. After that it was surprising quiet/tame.

Can wait to see/hear it. We are planning to be at the next C&C and look forward to seeing you there (weather permitting).

Enjoy for many miles in the best of health!! Glad J is on board too!

Thanks Cake. The next step will be getting her some seat time.

• 3 weeks later...