Group Buy - Huracan Performante Exhaust

Hi all,

with our Performante exhaust suite being out now for about 3 months, and the reaction (orders) to it beyond what I ever expected, I wanted to put something together for anyone on the fence, as well as share additional information and some pictures/video.

When our first HP arrived from a very good client in Boston, we got right to work scanning and designing what we thought would be the best options for the car, and a variety that would leave every owner with a box to check; from the guy who wants it "on" all the time, to the owners who like the versatility of a valve that they can manually operate, and change the tone from aggressive with no drone and a musical note ( :lol2: ), to flat out ear splitting, race car sounding, insanity.

I was thinking that if we can get a couple orders locked in, I can do 15% and maybe free domestic shipping. I'm happy to listen to suggestions though if you all had any suggestions on what you wanted to see.

hp_dyno.jpg

how to upload image online

HP_1.jpg

how to upload image online

hp_stock.jpg

hp_weight.jpg

Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe exhaust:

this system picked up 12hp and saved nearly 25lb over the stock system.

80-performante2_31dc1cff98f0df6db6321cfa

Non Valved Lightweight Supersport H-Pipe Exhaust:

This system picked up 16hp, and saved nearly 30lb over stock :eek3dance:

80-dsc08021_92f2d2dcde304bc55e4053c8cc87