2018 Quail Lodge L Power Meet Up

whatever happen to that saya (something like that) girl with the SV-R? I figured by now we would have heard a bunch of stories about her and the SVJ

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever happen to that saya (something like that) girl with the SV-R? I figured by now we would have heard a bunch of stories about her and the SVJ

she traded it in on a Ferrari 488. But claims she is getting one...

Roll Call:

1. Supercar Ace +1

2. Plastique999

3. Assman

4. 483hp

5. Alpha6164

6. Sprite

7. Yudi

8. Gonzo

9. Kevin

10. Ali

11. Adel

12 Chris

13. Gordon

14. Jerry

15. Kin

16. Terry

17. Thomas

18. Eddie

19. Allan-Herbie

20. SV-N-IT

21: Toyroy2003 +1

22. OVI

23. DoctaM3

24. Track Addict (@daniel.in.la)

:icon_thumleft:

I am in as well as my son Jonathan.

We will have our Islero there on the green, for the 50th anniversary. We were invited to bring it. Pretty cool

Roy Cats

http://www.catsexotics.com/vehicle-details...-wa-id-14807040

The guy that invited you to show your car must be a nice guy.....

Roll Call:

1. Supercar Ace +1

2. Plastique999

3. Assman

4. 483hp

5. Alpha6164

6. Sprite

7. Yudi

8. Gonzo

9. Kevin

10. Ali

11. Adel

12 Chris

13. Gordon

14. Jerry

15. Kin

16. Terry

17. Thomas

18. Eddie

19. Allan-Herbie

20. SV-N-IT

22. OVI

23. DoctaM3

I will be there.... headed up from Los Angeles in an LM002 on the Italian Stampede! The question is... what is Roy driving on the Stampede?!?

I will be there.... headed up from Los Angeles in an LM002 on the Italian Stampede! The question is... what is Roy driving on the Stampede?!?

Nice! What color is your tank?

I'm trying to get the time for the SVJ unviel, I'll update this thread once I get it. If anyone wants to be on a text thread, DM your digis and i'll make a thread to coordinate the meetup that day.

Roll Call:

1. Supercar Ace +1

2. Plastique999

3. Assman

4. 483hp

5. Alpha6164

6. Sprite

7. Yudi

8. Gonzo

9. Kevin

10. Ali

11. Adel

12 Chris

13. Gordon

14. Jerry

15. Kin

16. Terry

17. Thomas

18. Eddie

19. Allan-Herbie

20. SV-N-IT

22. OVI

23. DoctaM3

25. falconsprint

Can someone with Quail experience give me/us virgins a run down of the layout of the land, how things are set up, do’s and don’ts and a general overview. I am flying in from LA Friday morning and should be at Quail hopefully by 10:30-11 at latest. And flight leaves same day at 7pm so need to leave by 4:30-5ish to be safe and want to maximize the experience. I hear things like Canary row , club house this and that and all sounds foreign lol

Can someone with Quail experience give me/us virgins a run down of the layout of the land, how things are set up, do’s and don’ts and a general overview. I am flying in from LA Friday morning and should be at Quail hopefully by 10:30-11 at latest. And flight leaves same day at 7pm so need to leave by 4:30-5ish to be safe and want to maximize the experience. I hear things like Canary row , club house this and that and all sounds foreign lol

Quail Runs from about 10-4. It’s a gathering at the Quail lodge. You won’t have time for other things unless you duck out of Quail but not much will be going on outside of Quail.

Quail Runs from about 10-4. It’s a gathering at the Quail lodge. You won’t have time for other things unless you duck out of Quail but not much will be going on outside of Quail.

Will Lamborghini have their hospitality booth inside the Quail lodge ?

The Quail is a great event, there will be a bunch of disposal for cars new and old, all the big makes bring out the latest and greatest, and you'll also get to see all of the executives and designers around. The food stations are legendary and there are 5. Lamborghini will have a hospitality lodge, but it's only worth going if you're doing a test drive, as that's where they leave from.

If you're doing a day trip then just take in the whole event, you'll have no need to go anywhere else really as not much else is happening that day.

So does anyone at all have invite to the corporate Lambo party??

I’ve ordered the Perf and now SVJ from them but no invite....who’s going to this?

Not 100% sure on this but I believe one has to be referred by an authorized Lambo dealer or by one of the top brasses from Lambo's North American office in order to join. Perhaps ask Andrew of Lambo Club for more details?

So does anyone at all have invite to the corporate Lambo party??

I’ve ordered the Perf and now SVJ from them but no invite....who’s going to this?

your dealer should be able to get you an invite.

His dealer should have already begged him to go and rolled out the red carpet.

Since if I post this in the events sections, it gets ignored, I'm posting it here. Now, let's take a roll call of who's going to the Quail Lodge this year. Let's agree to meet 30 minutes before the Aventador SVJ unveil at the Lamborghini booth, so tentatively let's go with 10:30 am. I'll PM you all my cell so I can send out a group text to coordinate logistics that day.

Roll call:

1. Supercar Ace

2. Plastique999

3. Assman

I am in.

I am in.

:icon_thumleft:

I've emailed the event organizers to get the unveil schedule. I'll post the official meet time once I have that.

Roll Call

1. Supercar Ace +1

2. Plastique999

3. Assman

4. 483hp

5. Alpha6164

6. Sprite

7. Yudi

8. Gonzo

9. Kevin

10. Ali

11. Adel

12 Chris

13. Gordon

14. Jerry

15. Kin

16. Terry

17. Thomas

18. Eddie

19. Allan-Herbie

20. SV-N-IT

22. OVI

23. DoctaM3

25. falconsprint

26. Speed Demon

That’s just it....as Assman alluded to,

I’m no big shot but I’ve ordered from Lambo Beverly Hills and know Edoardo and Feng quite well but they said they have no pull or say in the Corp party invite.... oh well.

On a happier note I got my spec slot for the SVJ at 8:30 Friday at the Lambo Hospitality....

That’s just it....as Assman alluded to,

I’m no big shot but I’ve ordered from Lambo Beverly Hills and know Edoardo and Feng quite well but they said they have no pull or say in the Corp party invite.... oh well.

On a happier note I got my spec slot for the SVJ at 8:30 Friday at the Lambo Hospitality....

nice man! this will be a great experience!

For the guys that have allocation for roadster how are you able to spec it when Lambo still has not officially confirmed it and per my dealer they can’t even spec it

I'm looking forward to seeing this car and importantly a lot of LPers in 2 days :icon_thumleft:

Be sure to PM your contact info so I can start up a group chat to coordinate.

The time to meet will be at the Lamborghini display 20 minutes before the unveiling time (I guess we'll find out the day of as I still haven't gotten the time but it'll be on the schedule).

Message me (text or IG) or just come look for me, I'm tall so I have been told I am easy to spot.

If you somehow miss me at the SVJ lunch, you can find me at the Lamborghini Hospitality Lodge around 12:45 pm.

See you all there!

Roll Call

1. Supercar Ace +1

2. Plastique999

3. Assman

4. 483hp

5. Alpha6164

6. Sprite

7. Yudi

8. Gonzo

9. Kevin

10. Ali