2018 Quail Lodge L Power Meet Up

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone who's sent me your info, I'll be sending out a group text tomorrow morning. For those of who want to be on it, PM today. For the rest of you, you can just look for me.

Roll Call

1. Supercar Ace +1

2. Plastique999

3. Assman

4. 483hp

5. Alpha6164

6. Sprite

7. Yudi

8. Gonzo

9. Kevin

10. Ali

11. Adel

12 Chris

13. Gordon

14. Jerry

15. Kin

16. Terry

17. Thomas

18. Eddie

19. Allan-Herbie

20. SV-N-IT

21: Toyroy2003 +1

22. OVI

23. DoctaM3

24. Track Addict (@daniel.in.la)

25. falconsprint

26. Speed Demon

Wow huge LP get together, we better get some serious info, photos, comments, jumping around the car while filming, etc.

How many hours to go?

Wow huge LP get together, we better get some serious info, photos, comments, jumping around the car while filming, etc.

How many hours to go?

I haven't received a debut schedule yet...so I'll be coordinating tomorrow. Let's all rock our village people leather in solidarity with Romandad :icon_super:

That’s just it....as Assman alluded to,

I’m no big shot but I’ve ordered from Lambo Beverly Hills and know Edoardo and Feng quite well but they said they have no pull or say in the Corp party invite.... oh well.

On a happier note I got my spec slot for the SVJ at 8:30 Friday at the Lambo Hospitality....

Apparently Debbie Foreman didn’t get invited either and she made a pretty long post on Facebook about it as she’s been a loyal customer for years.

How many hours to go?

Did you say.... JUMPING? 😂

I’m no big shot but I’ve ordered from Lambo Beverly Hills and know Edoardo and Feng quite well but they said they have no pull or say in the Corp party invite.... oh well.

On a happier note I got my spec slot for the SVJ at 8:30 Friday at the Lambo Hospitality....

The corporate hospitality, unless they’ve had some very big changes recently was almost always exclusively staffed via the dealer network, usually without restriction. There was always plenty of corporate invitees, (press, celebrities and high rollers) that corporate would fawn over itself and invite, but aside from business arrangements, the invites came from the dealers (X amount, but flexible) and their picks of whom to invite.

Apparently Debbie Foreman didn’t get invited either and she made a pretty long post on Facebook about it as she’s been a loyal customer for years.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease? She apparently did some damage control and removed the post (it appears) and in exchange got some ‘love’ from corporate to backtrack.

well turns out most (even Allan lambo) made it to the "Lambo House Party" and we all had a blast! :)

great seeing the LP crew!!

So they say... :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see what spec you chose. It was hilarious seeing your Murci SV stalking my Uber on Saturday.

How many hours to go?

Well, due to traffic and the general chaos of the evnts we failed at meeting up, though I did run into quite a few members individually. I have some ideas on how to handle the logistics for next year. But it was an epic weekend and it was great seeing the people that I saw. I hope everyone had as epic a time as I did this year :icon_thumleft:

Did you say.... JUMPING? 😂

There's a reason for that. Not saying I agree with it because Debbie is a super cool person, it's more related to corporate / customer image than anything else and I'll leave it at that.

well turns out most (even Allan lambo) made it to the "Lambo House Party" and we all had a blast! :)

great seeing the LP crew!!

Yes we did and it was pretty dope! Pictures to follow very soon :eusa_dance:

Lambo party was fun. At the door I told the check in person I was Plastique999 and they let me in.

:lol2: I caught him stalking me while I was in an uber on my way to Aston Martin...

I also spoted some other folks cars as well...

post-8919-1535401860_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1535401871_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1535401976_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1535401982_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1535401989_thumb.jpg

Looks like a good time.

It was an epic time. You'll need to join next year :eusa_dance:

Exotics on Cannary Row, was the only thing I would never go to again. Total shit.

Yeah...we did that a couple of years ago. After about an hour, we were done and left early. Driving through the crowds was interesting.

Yeah...we did that a couple of years ago. After about an hour, we were done and left early. Driving through the crowds was interesting.

Absolutely terrible shitshow. No protection for the cars. I didnt even have a car there and I hated it.

Exotics on Cannary Row, was the only thing I would never go to again. Total shit.

Absolutely terrible shitshow. No protection for the cars. I didnt even have a car there and I hated it.

Yup, did that a few years ago. People were very disrespectful. The whole place/event was a complete chaos. Just terrible! Not going back.

I know the organizers of that event from back in the day...I would not trust anything they run and that's all I will say.