My Huracan vs 755HP ZR1...

FikseSTS

It can't...the Lambo has a good 250 lbs weight advantage over the ZR1...and that huge wing slows it down badly...not to mention that at 50 MPH...that ZR1 will still have more wheel spin on WOT vs the AWD Huracan, despite the traction control.

I have a ZO6...and at any speed up to say...100, there is substantial wheel spin at WOT.

It can't...the Lambo has a good 250 lbs weight advantage over the ZR1...and that huge wing slows it down badly...not to mention that at 50 MPH...that ZR1 will still have more wheel spin on WOT vs the AWD Huracan, despite the traction control.

I have a ZO6...and at any speed up to say...100, there is substantial wheel spin at WOT.

Doubtfull that the Huracan is lighter than the Corvette.

It is...much lighter in fact. Weights and dims are published all over the web...you can see for yourself.

The ZR1 (and ZO6) are much larger than the Huracan and pay very little attention to weight.

My '08 Z was several hundred lbs lighter than my '16...and it was a bone of contention for many previous Z owners when the specs for the new Z's were announced back a few years ago, and came in 350-450 lbs lighter than the C7's.

you can't go by Lamborghini's published weight figures though, the cars are much heavier in real life... Lambo says my STS should be 2,950 and it was 3,348.... my Huracan was 3,550 pounds... I'll weigh the ZR1 in a couple weeks when we meet back up at the track...

It is...much lighter in fact. Weights and dims are published all over the web...you can see for yourself.

The ZR1 (and ZO6) are much larger than the Huracan and pay very little attention to weight.

My '08 Z was several hundred lbs lighter than my '16...and it was a bone of contention for many previous Z owners when the specs for the new Z's were announced back a few years ago, and came in 350-450 lbs lighter than the C7's.

Doubtfull that the Huracan is lighter than the Corvette.

Whether or not it’s heavier than the Huracan, the ZR1 is the heaviest of the Corvette offerings. Fast and powerful, but they took a page from dodge and added weight.

What wing isn't exactly ideal for straight line stuff...

Depends on desired outcome, bigger the wing, higher the downforce, lower top end, smaller the wing lesser downforce, better too end - generally speaking. Kind of how the Murcie SV, with its two wing variations.

for 610hp vs 755hp the Lambo does very well!

It's not just the hp difference, but torque as well which is an even greater gap.

From a roll, torque only matters on the hit, then it's all HP and aerodynamics. I'm shocked the Huracan did so well to be honest. It was pulling at the end and would have put space on the ZR1 if they went another 30 mph.

Peter

It's not just the hp difference, but torque as well which is an even greater gap.