BRRory

LamboPower Sales Listing Policies

This should have been implemented long ago, but before a long list of updates to this forum occur (we're bringing Lambopower into modern times... finally), I feel it's important to have a proper sales section.

I believe these policies to be quite standard across any vehicle forum and new listings WILL be made invisible if any rule is not followed.

Sellers - For the listing to be approved, the following requirements MUST be met:

• The listed car must be a Lamborghini
  • Pictures of the Lamborghini must be provided
  • At least one photo must be provided that shows your username written on something with either the Lambo key or part of the Lambo in the picture.
  • Asking price must be included along with forms of payment accepted.
  • VIN must be included.
  • Location and price must be included in the topic title.
  • No Ebay links or links to 3rd party website for sale ads are permitted.

If you have any questions regarding these rules, please feel welcome to message me directly.

Rory

I like the sound of bringing LP into modern times! What are the improvements considered?

I like the sound of bringing LP into modern times! What are the improvements considered?

Newest version of IP Community forums - version 4.3.5 I believe it to be.

Once we begin moving further forward and see the light at the end of the tunnel, I'll be creating polls here to see what kind of applications and add ons forum members would like to see implemented and we'll be sure to have them put into place.

A lot of cool tools exist today that didn't a decade ago. But don't worry, there is no intention on changing to unique personality that exists here. Lambopower is much more "wild west" than most community forums and we're glad to keep it that way. This includes me hoping to bring back life to the *LamboPower Girl of the Month" because... well I'm sure most miss Allan shedding light towards the poor souls who were unfamiliar with the term Golden Shower.

In all seriousness, I just want to help make the forum a whole lot more awesome with help and input from the current members and community :icon_mrgreen:

Tapatalk support would be awesome. Definitely the best way to read forums on mobile that I've seen.

Tapatalk support would be awesome. Definitely the best way to read forums on mobile that I've seen.

This will most definitely be covered.

So, if a member has a different brand of car, it cannot be sold in the classifieds section? We have many members that have sold other cars on the forum to other members.

There is a Lambo For Sale section and an Other Cars For Sale Section. Probably a good idea to keep both...

So, if a member has a different brand of car, it cannot be sold in the classifieds section? We have many members that have sold other cars on the forum to other members.

Whatever brings traffic should be kept, it’s not like we are being overwhelmed by new members.

There is a Lambo For Sale section and an Other Cars For Sale Section. Probably a good idea to keep both...

Looks like both sections will remain per Rory’s previous post:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showforum=161

“Please read the following ~ Post will be made invisible if any rules are not met, and brought back once the appropriate changes are put in place.

Sellers - For the listing to be approved, the following requirements MUST be met:

Any vehicle is permitted as on this forum as long as it is not a Lamborghini. (May not be the best forum for your Toyota Tercel)

Pictures of the vehicle must be provided

At least one photo must be provided that shows your username written on something with either the vehicle key or part of the vehicle in the picture.

Asking price must be included along with form of payments accepted.

VIN must be included.

Location and price must be included in the topic title.

No Ebay links or links to 3rd party website for sale ads are permitted

If you have any questions regarding the above policies, please feel welcome to message me directly.

Rory”

Looks like both sections will remain per Rory’s previous post:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showforum=161

“Please read the following ~ Post will be made invisible if any rules are not met, and brought back once the appropriate changes are put in place.

Any vehicle is permitted as on this forum as long as it is not a Lamborghini. (May not be the best forum for your Toyota Tercel)

Pictures of the vehicle must be provided

At least one photo must be provided that shows your username written on something with either the vehicle key or part of the vehicle in the picture.

Asking price must be included along with form of payments accepted.

VIN must be included.

Location and price must be included in the topic title.

No Ebay links or links to 3rd party website for sale ads are permitted

If you have any questions regarding the above policies, please feel welcome to message me directly.

Rory”

Thank you.

Yes, there will still be two separate forum sections. One for Lambo vehicles and one for other vehicles just as it has always been. The written information within the policy is simply to make it clear as to how to post a vehicle in that specific section.