Rally packing list... don’t leave home without it

Adrenalista

So for those that go on Rally drives... what are the essentials to take? Not talking about packing for yourself personally. Wondering what gear has been a lifesaver, a backup plan or just makes the trip easier on those types of drives.

For you - Mobile phone charger. Energy bars. Water. Sunglasses. A hat. A small torch.

For the car - spare bulbs and fuses. A list of dealerships along the route.

One member of this forum always takes a concubine.

What do you define as "rally"? ed hardy wearing, blow and whore filled rolling party? group of people driving to a location? WRC or anything with a rule book, scrutineering and/or sanctioning body?

if it is not a race, but some form of 'drive'. radar/laser defense, dashcam for when a drunken a-hole clips you, lawyer on call, bail money, walkies, hangover treatment of your choice, shorts/comfy driving pants that won't trap beernut farts, cooler, ear plugs.

Make sure your spare tire set up is up to task. I blew a tire on a rally in the middle of no where. I usually bring coolant , oil, some basic tools, and flares on any longer trip. Vintage cars are a little different, but sound advice I think.

A hot girl that has an oral fixation/Daddy Issues lol

• 2 weeks later...

Fast music, a fast woman and a get out of jail card!