Crazy Jumping Car Youtuber

IanMan

Hate is a strong word, I don’t hate the guy I just can’t stand to hear him talk :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: His vids are not my cup of tea, but he's a cool dude and I'm happy he's making some cash sharing his enthusiasm

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It reminds me of the ego trips you used to see once you got the car-parazi kids following people everywhere back in '06...IG did more than inflate the ego of basic chicks...it also gave a lot of car owners that same ego inflation. That's why exotics on Cannery Row exists...

EOCR was an absolute shit show with disrespectful riff raff everywhere.

Never attending that show again

Not sure why all the hate for Shmee?

He's genuinely passionate about the cars and has gotten himself to a place where he can afford his own and sharing that with his fanbase.

I don't hate Tim he is great guy like many stated.

But oversaturation is the word, I have seen hundreds of his films and after somepoint it comes just hard to watch, you get the point after watching this his video entirely:

ps.

And yes you all made think about making combo video where Shmee is introducing and pointing at the yelling & jumping idiot but I cant sacrifice my internet search history & cookies for that noble cause. I would be seeing suggestions of that yelling idiot for next year. I hope you all understand.

Not sure why all the hate for Shmee?

He's genuinely passionate about the cars and has gotten himself to a place where he can afford his own and sharing that with his fanbase.

He can afford.... because of his Daddy...

EOCR was an absolute shit show with disrespectful riff raff everywhere.

Never attending that show again

I wont even go there to walk around with no car.

The kid has a GT40 and Senna incoming later this year.

Because of YouTube videos? Or because as Allan mentioned his daddy?

:lol2:

Hey, in fairness........if Daddy bought me all these cars, I'd feel an obligation of giving back.

Just hopefully not in a way that annoys people. :icon_mrgreen:

No shit? Here I thought he owned a couple business and was doing it on his own.

First I've ever heard about him having wealthy parents. I also don't know him, watch many of his videos or really care.

Speaking of wealthy “Thanks mommy and daddy" money, Isn’t Matt Farrah’s (or whatever his name is) dad on the board at Wal Mart?

Speaking of wealthy “Thanks mommy and daddy" money, Isn’t Matt Farrah’s (or whatever his name is) dad on the board at Wal Mart?

There is a Pedro Farah listed as EVP and Treasurer for Walmart, no clue if that is his dad or not.

Oh, so Shmee is Chris Harris now? :lol2:

If I had to chose between water boarding or watching Chris Harris for few hours, at least water boarding would keep me hydrated.

If I had to chose between water boarding or watching Chris Harris for few hours, at least water boarding would keep me hydrated.

I'm making this my new signature. :icon_mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

Two loser attention whores with no talent except for attracting 14 years old on YouTube to watch their videos. Any high functioning adult finding entertainment value in this shit should be ashamed. These videos are everything wrong with YouTube.

Zero content, staged, lame.

On 8/31/2018 at 7:25 AM, Carter said:

Because of YouTube videos? Or because as Allan mentioned his daddy?

Seems likes is a combo of both, he rarely takes about his family but google does show some hints. Such as him saying. " My granddad got a Noble M12 GTO when he was in his 80s and was taking me to rallies and things." and another site claims that " Shmee150’s father is indeed a very successful London based investment banker/stockbroker "

but last year it was said that

"He has over two and a half million likes on Facebook,

over a million followers on Instagram and

expects to hit one million subscribers on Youtube within six to eight weeks.

When that happens, Shmee150 will be the first private car social media account in the world to reach over a million people across all three visual social media platforms."

• 1 month later...

Well, I don't advocate violence against anybody but I guess somebody finally got fed up with him. On his Instagram today he posted that somebody threw him on the ground and punched him in the face and he is talking about in his normal voice.  could have really happened, and I wouldn't be surprised if it did, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he was just putting it out there for more attention, but it sounded like he was being serious.

7 minutes ago, IanMan said:

Well, I don't advocate violence against anybody but I guess somebody finally got fed up with him. On his Instagram today he posted that somebody threw him on the ground and punched him in the face and he is talking about in his normal voice.  could have really happened, and I wouldn't be surprised if it did, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he was just putting it out there for more attention, but it sounded like he was being serious.

Post was deleted? Wasn't Ace or I. We were at brunch with three beautiful ladies. Can't say I am surprised, or upset at all. Acting like a total ass, holding up traffic, disturbing the peace, so you're gonna get hit one day.

3 minutes ago, TestShoot said:

Post was deleted? Wasn't Ace or I. We were at brunch with three beautiful ladies. Can't say I am surprised, or upset at all. Acting like a total ass, holding up traffic, disturbing the peace, so you're gonna get hit one day.

When are you and Ace not with beautiful ladies? :D 

If you click on his Instagram story from 5 hours ago, he talks about it and I noticed some of his comments were talking about it yesterday.