Shfit Sector Indiana this weekend

Underground Racing

Sorry for no updates. Just made 4 total passes.

257, 259.8, 258 and 259.5

Just too damn hot here and traction’s not great. Maybe 260 next time.

What was wrong with the red Huracan? New build issues?

Nothing.. building DCT shifting maps for new M1 setup. That car when completed is going to be badass :)

Don’t be shy to post some videos doing some pulls on the street 👌🏾, was this the last event of the year for you guys?

Great work guys!! Can you tell us how traction was for the yellow car? It sounded very smooth.

What are the odds of getting the DCT car to be able to full throttle shift while on a comfy suspension mode like SPORT? I kinda like the Auto mode in SPort to if I’m on the phone driving or drinking my coffee lol.

Sorry for no updates. Just made 4 total passes.

257, 259.8, 258 and 259.5

Just too damn hot here and traction’s not great. Maybe 260 next time.

It was crazy to hear that car spin the tires in every gear. Just imagine what would have happened with traction!

Mike

It was crazy to hear that car spin the tires in every gear. Just imagine what would have happened with traction!

Mike

Ive been suggesting putting down some VHT or prepare the 1/2 mile in advance for some time now. I know its addtional cost, but traction at 1/4 mile tracks is a completely different world compared to a dusty runway. I would guess if the cars are not traction limited by the surface of the track, we would easily see trap speeds 5-10mph higher if not more.

The yellow car did 230mph in the rolling quarter mile at TX2k. If they did 1/2 mile racing from that start point at Royal Purple Raceway and put down most of the power that would rocket the yellow car in the 270s no problem

You can't just "put down VHT" on a dusty open air runway and expect it to solve all problems and make the surface sticky. It's a process that involves much more such as cleaning/sweeping, washing, chemicals, rubber, etc.......

I agree though....that car is a 265+ car given the right conditions.

Peter

Ive been suggesting putting down some VHT or prepare the 1/2 mile in advance for some time now. I know its addtional cost, but traction at 1/4 mile tracks is a completely different world compared to a dusty runway. I would guess if the cars are not traction limited by the surface of the track, we would easily see trap speeds 5-10mph higher if not more.

The yellow car did 230mph in the rolling quarter mile at TX2k. If they did 1/2 mile racing from that start point at Royal Purple Raceway and put down most of the power that would rocket the yellow car in the 270s no problem

Mike

Needs more downforce that is trimmable for venues like this

Needs more downforce that is trimmable for venues like this

It was in full performante trim. I think adding 580lb to the front, and I forget what the massive wing does.

Mike

It was in full performante trim. I think adding 580lb to the front, and I forget what the massive wing does.

Mike

They said the Performante has a total of 770lbs (whole car) of downforce at 193mph, so this probably has a good amount MORE at 260mph.

https://www.caranddriver.com/flipbook/go-wi...r-to-its-will#9

The front of the performante does NOT add downforce much over a regular huracan, it actually has the ability to REDUCE downforce and reduce drag when it opens a 2nd slot under the front bumper so the weight comes off the front. The regular huracan has 1 slot open under the bumper and performante has 2 slots it can open to reduce downforce.

The rear wing on the performante on the other hand adds downforce with wing no matter what. It adds X amount over the huracan with the valves open and X+X amount with the valves closed.

I think they have maxed out almost what is possible traction wise with these tires which is mind blowing anyhow.

I think they have maxed out almost what is possible traction wise with these tires which is mind blowing anyhow.

At least under these conditions. A regular runway/street surface. 3 Options here: 1. Run on a prepared surface (drag strip) 2. Switch to drag radials (which they already do in roll racing) 3. Hope for a Huracan Super Trofeo Stradale to be released (lighter weight, even more downforce) :eusa_dance: