BHP Power Steering Line Upgrade Fire Prevention

lotus425

http://www.bhpmsport.com/gallardo_power_st...000000179).html

Has anyone performed any preventive measures to deal with potential fire hazard of the Lamborghini Gallardo?

My 2005 Gallardo suffered from a faulty fuel pump this summer which squirted gasoline whenever the engine is running. My mechanic replaced the right fuel pump and car is driving fine without any gasoline smell inside the cabin.

There has been several incidences of Audi R8 and Lamborghini Gallardo catching on fire in recent years. Is there anything we can do to prevent these burning accidents other than waiting for things to break?

Is the BHP Power Steering Line Upgrade worth the hassle?

http://www.bhpmsport.com/gallardo_power_st...000000179).html

Has anyone performed any preventive measures to deal with potential fire hazard of the Lamborghini Gallardo?

My 2005 Gallardo suffered from a faulty fuel pump this summer which squirted gasoline whenever the engine is running. My mechanic replaced the right fuel pump and car is driving fine without any gasoline smell inside the cabin.

There has been several incidences of Audi R8 and Lamborghini Gallardo catching on fire in recent years. Is there anything we can do to prevent these burning accidents other than waiting for things to break?

Is the BHP Power Steering Line Upgrade worth the hassle?

There was a factory recall on the power steering line on the earlier G's to prevent this, so I'd investigate whether your car has had it performed or not, and if not, whether the factory will still cover it.

• 5 months later...