2000hp Viper Dyno vid

GTI WR6

holy fcuking horsepower~!.

1300? what are you talking about, that was the torque, the HP pegged the dyno at 1500

oops sorry got those two mixed up.

because 2000hp sounds alot more badass than 1300......

i think 1500 w/pegged dyno sounds better myself. but eh, that is the first modded viper ive heard that didnt sound like ass. (actually no, that turbo one in the other thread sounded good too)

edit: jesus, just saw that this was in west chicago, holy crap might need to check these out.

That getting to the point, of just TOO much power. In reality, what can you do with it? You are arent going to get that power to the ground.

Nope, not a drag car. This vehicle is going to be used on the Bonneville flats for a record breaking top end run. Actually, let me back-pedal here a bit, they ARE going to bring the car to the track to see what it will run ( estimates are high 7's in the 1/4 at over 180mph ). Most of these high-horsepower TT Vipers are not tubbed, but actual street cars with heavy sound systems and full interiors. Amazing! The funny thing is, until you put the hammer down, they drive just like a stock Viper ( not sure about the one in THIS video though! ). Will be interesting to see if they can hit 300 mph in this thing ( SVS has attempted 300 before ). :supz:

That getting to the point, of just TOO much power. In reality, what can you do with it? You are arent going to get that power to the ground.

Look whose talking! :lol:

I saw the vid just so I know what the car looks like incase I see the darn thing on the road so I can just hang next to it respectively..... until we hit a curve or corner of course :anal