Hawaii Brad

IanMan

Hey all.  Not trying to start any drama here but I have a few questions.  A few Cali friends and a few members here are familiar with "Hawaii Brad" and I believe in many cases are being mislead.  Brad is always being seen driving a blue Centennario and a few here and many on Instagram are being lead to believe that the car is his, but that is not the case to my knowledge.  I'm not sure what he's telling people in person either.  Not too long ago Brad was just a salesman at Lamborghini of Honolulu.  The car actually belongs to a gentleman on Maui who placed the order through Brad.  I know this because Brad told me.  I knew Brad from my constant visits to Lamborghini Honolulu to lust over cars and get my monthly inspiration in when I lived in Hawaii.  I added Brad on Facebook last year and he announced that he was starting a YouTube channel and that he was trying to make car videos.  Being that i try to support my friends as much as possible, I chatted with him and told him I had a lot of close friends stateside and also acquaintances I speak to occasionally that had cool cars that he should reach out to.  I sent him a bunch of friend suggestions on Facebook to help him out.  Later on, he deleted me right after a video of the blue Centennario popped up in my feed that had him in it and I commented that the car wasn't his.  Odd, right?

Some of my car friends in Honolulu have a very different impression of Brad than people have stateside.  A very good friend of mine visited the dealership Brad worked at with Wataru Kato (founder of Liberty Walk).  They got to talking and my friend asked Brad what he thought about Liberty Walk cars.  Brad proceeded with somthing along the lines of "Oh yeah, I'm really good friends with Wataru.  He's a cool guy, yada yada." not even realizing that the guy he was looking at next to my friend was Wataru.....

Regardless of if he's being a poser or not.  Good for him that he gets to drive all these cars.  I'm not directing any hate his way or asking anyone else does either, but I'm just curious as to what the story is.

https://www.instagram.com/hawaiibrad/?hl=en

Cringe alert. 

7 hours ago, Kevin2772 said:

I always just figured he was macklemore......hah

My friends in Hawaii call him Wackelmore.  Lol.