Wallet recommendations

emanon

Looking for some recommendations on a wallet/money clip.  Prefer small, can carry at least 10 bills and 4-6 cards.  The one I've been using is wearing out and has some shortcomings.  Leather side holds the cards great but the bill side is a leather flap with a magnet so more than 5 folded bills and it doesnt hold worth a damn.

Anyone tried z-clip or ridge wallet?

www.zclip.com

https://www.ridgewallet.com

Any other suggestions?  

38 minutes ago, emanon said:

Looking for some recommendations on a wallet/money clip.  Prefer small, can carry at least 10 bills and 4-6 cards.  The one I've been using is wearing out and has some shortcomings.  Leather side holds the cards great but the bill side is a leather flap with a magnet so more than 5 folded bills and it doesnt hold worth a damn.

Anyone tried z-clip or ridge wallet?

www.zclip.com

https://www.ridgewallet.com

Any other suggestions?  

Porsche Design wallets.  I have had mine for about 4 years now.  It was $175 and comes with a LIFETIME warranty.  Yes, lifetime warranty.  It's accidentally gone through the wash two or three times and still looks brand spanking new.  Best wallet I have ever owned. 

EDIT:  This is the exact one I own.  They don't make it any more.  I would purchase it.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mens-PORSCHE-DESIGN-French-Classic-3-0-Black-Leather-Bifold-Wallet/332823227983?hash=item4d7dcf6e4f:g:K3oAAOSwLMJbXyb7

Im also in for suggestions. I need a new one.  Over the years I've started to carry less and need a small card holder instead. 

Goyard looks nice. Any places I can order online ? 

emanon if you want something quite small and easy to fit in your pocket, I’ve been using the multiple wallet from LV for few years now, leather is very soft and moulds very well, takes a lot of beating with no deterioration, they have some good colors, not just their usual standard, I highly recommend it, they also have another one which I liked it’s called slender wallet, that’s a bit more compact. 

https://au.louisvuitton.com/eng-au/products/multiple-wallet-damier-infini-005637 

I've got a couple from Common Fibers if you're looking for a small, light wallet, also made of carbon fibre if you're into that

8 hours ago, kinnsella said:

I got rid of a wallet completely a couple of years ago, I just have a couple cards and license in my phone cover.

I like this idea.  I am thinking of how much I use cash and in US it's almost never...actually shit, been here 10 days still have same amount of cash in the wallet.

Yeah definitely want something as small and sleek as possible, but more than a glorified paper clip.  

I'm not set on any material, titanium, leather, carbon, it's all about function for me.  

I havent been able to see anything from goyard online.  

The LV Pince looks like a solid contender, but I dont know if I can bring myself to drop $500 on it.  Will have to go check it out and see how it looks in person.  

2 hours ago, emanon said:

Yeah definitely want something as small and sleek as possible, but more than a glorified paper clip.  

I'm not set on any material, titanium, leather, carbon, it's all about function for me.  

I havent been able to see anything from goyard online.  

The LV Pince looks like a solid contender, but I dont know if I can bring myself to drop $500 on it.  Will have to go check it out and see how it looks in person.  

Last LV wallet I had for more than 7 years and the reason I got rid of it was because I wanted something slimmer without the coin section, after 7 years it was still going strong but TBH I kind of got sick of looking at it LOL

So in short you can justify it like that :P

edit

BTW I’ve linked the Oz website which is generally more rip off hence the $500 price, at your end it’s cheaper, correct link attached.

https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/pince-wallet-damier-graphite-nvprod1000194v

I needed something smaller and sleek, but I'm not a fan of money clips, so about ten years ago started using business card wallets. 

It's just a leather bifold, but small and has two pockets only, both the exact size to hold credit cards, id, etc. I put cards on one side, money on the other since I rarely use cash. I keep it in a front pocket. Many available if you Google, but this is an example.

My last 2 wallets have been LV.  First was a pebbled grey leather - had it for 5+ years.  Current one is pebbled black - only been a few months, but love the styling, functionality, and durability.  Expensive, but worth it in my opinion.

Ive been happy with my Bottega Veneta wallet, its pretty slim and looks classy without being shouty. Not cheap but its held up well over the last couple of years

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up this Salvatore Ferragamo cardholder. So far, so good been using it for 2 weeks. I like the color, great build quality. Holds 4 cards, 2 on each side, and in the middle an extra cardholder slides out for your ID. It's called the Revivial card case.

IMG_20181014_215414.thumb.jpg.35c2786034f6f36f82e97cdee4eacdb7.jpg