Here . . . we . . . GO!!! -- Khabib vs. Conor

mad_74

Kebab just posted this on IG: 

I would like to address @ufc Why didn’t you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugov has nothing to do with that.If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I’ll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.#Brothers

I was going to make this comment after the  previously posted video that that was the exact moment when Connor realized capitalism has yet to spread to certain parts of the world.  Now Dana and the UFC are realizing this too.     It's like the story about the fish who get told "nice water today, ain't it?" - they don't get it. Same here, if you don't understand that this system and rules people play by in capitalism are not the whole world, then you're in shock.

Why do people like Tiger apologize for personal business in public with fake apologies? Exactly.

Was a fun fight to watch. I'm no expert by any means, but it seems like once CM went into "boxing" to fight Mayweather, his punch lost a lot of snap and power. Watching the boxing match it seemed like CM was awkward and unbalanced when trying to punch. I thought, maybe it was just the difference in him trying to adapt to the new sport. But watching the Khabib fight, it didn't seem like he ever got his punch back.  I dont see a rematch going any different unless CM can get that punch back, however I dont see anyone beating Khabib he's on another level...but I would like to see Nate Diaz take a whack at him!