I’m back…

Roman

So.  I’ve had to keep a low profile.    Some of you know I took a fairly high profile job on the Board of Directors of a real estate investment trust.   

In the course of my job I was first appointed to the merger committee    Then the IPO committee  last year I was re-elected to the board with more votes than any other director-including the CEO- by a factor of several thousand votes.    Finally I was appointed to the Audit and compensation committees   The two most important and legally required subcommittees on any board   

Some of you who know me may see articles about me leaving the company and the companies response to my (very public) resignation .  I suspect more articles are coming.    It was not an amicable departure and I did what I thought was best for my shareholders given the circumstances which were untenable.   

I know many of you reached out and got no response but there was a moment earlier this year where I felt like Tom Cruise in The Firm   And the analogy is fairly similar   I needed to disappear and Lp was the first place people might look    I’m sorry I worried you   

Anyways.  I’m glad to be free from the intense stress of what I e been dealing.  Am considering what I’ll do next for business (if anybody needs a Very experienced board director with unique sarbanes oxley audit committee experience- I’m available!!!) and getting back to my new life   And    You fuckers   

20 minutes ago, Roman said:

So.  I’ve had to keep a low profile.    Some of you know I took a fairly high profile job on the Board of Directors of a real estate investment trust.   

In the course of my job I was first appointed to the merger committee    Then the IPO committee  last year I was re-elected to the board with more votes than any other director-including the CEO- by a factor of several thousand votes.    Finally I was appointed to the Audit and compensation committees   The two most important and legally required subcommittees on any board   

Some of you who know me may see articles about me leaving the company and the companies response to my (very public) resignation .  I suspect more articles are coming.    It was not an amicable departure and I did what I thought was best for my shareholders given the circumstances which were untenable.   

I know many of you reached out and got no response but there was a moment earlier this year where I felt like Tom Cruise in The Firm   And the analogy is fairly similar   I needed to disappear and Lp was the first place people might look    I’m sorry I worried you   

Anyways.  I’m glad to be free from the intense stress of what I e been dealing.  Am considering what I’ll do next for business (if anybody needs a Very experienced board director with unique sarbanes oxley audit committee experience- I’m available!!!) and getting back to my new life   And    You fuckers   

Glad you're in good health and that you're doing ok. I def get the need for a break with a large transition happening, and we all know you'll land on your feet and re-conquer the world. Great to have you back :icon_super:

2 hours ago, LA_Brit said:

Welcome back Cunt.

Lick my taint cock gobbler.  

Ain't the same without you E. Are you still in KY?  After that pic of you in leather coat surfaced I could have sworn u went hollywood again. 

8 minutes ago, Rawr said:

Ain't the same without you E. Are you still in KY?  After that pic of you in leather coat surfaced I could have sworn u went hollywood again. 

I’m Still in Kentucky.   But Hollywood’s still in me. 

59 minutes ago, topjay said:

What was your old name? 

(̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ 

On 10/2/2018 at 8:18 PM, Roman said:

(if anybody needs a Very experienced board director with unique sarbanes oxley audit committee experience- I’m available!!!) and getting back to my new life   And    You fuckers   

Well Elon Must just resigned as CEO of Tesla, maybe you could do that gig for a bit. LOL, welcome back