2005 Ultima GTR 640

bashir26

i think they come as a rolling chasis here stateside. i was all into these cars a while ago and there are quite a few great writeups on people who have built thier own. plus its got a chevy motor :mrgreen: :prayer:

Its kitcar, I wouldnt mind having one as a track car.

Its kitcar, I wouldnt mind having one as a track car.

me? like i didnt know? :axe:

so kit cars are good as long as its not a lambo? :roll:

No kit cars are good, if they original, not a copy, and made with quality parts.

so kit cars are good as long as its not a lambo? :roll:

It depends on what you want and how much your willing to spend. I have seen some of them that are horrible, and there are a few that actualy great.

Pantera, there is a difference between these kits like the Nobles, Ultimas, Super sevens.....even the factory five kits, and the other cobra replicas are ok.

It's the fiero 308s, countachs, etc that you need to STAY away from.

:goodman:

Pantera, there is a difference between these kits like the Nobles, Ultimas, Super sevens.....even the factory five kits, and the other cobra replicas are ok.

It's the fiero 308s, countachs, etc that you need to STAY away from.

:goodman:

There is no way id drive a VW beetle based kit. Those are a POS and a death trap if you get into a car accident, same with some Fiero based kits. The only lambo reps id buy are the ones offered by North American Exotic Replicars, because those are nice and do not use old Fiero chassis. www.lambobuilder.com that 6.0 is a perfect exsample. That in my opinion is a lamborghini replica and how it should be built and not on some choped up fiero chassis.