Selling My SV Super Rare Coupe 2017

Keith Richards

CANADAIN CAR! I'm not sure about US$ and exporting to the US or UK etc. But the Canadain $ sucks so good deal that way for people. 

Look at the listing below. 

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/Lamborghini/Aventador/EDMONTON/Alberta/19_10840090_/

Do not miss this deal!! CANADIAN CAR! But 90 % KMs were in California! I WILL CONSIDER DECENT TRADES LIKE A PORSCHE GT3 LOADED ETC. 1 year of factory warranty left still on SV. 
Fully clear wrapped and windshield clearplexed as well of course. All the incredible parts on this SV can be converted to the stock new ones if? desired. 
This is one of the Rarest Coupe SV's out there. SAVE A TON IF YOU ARE THINKING OF AN SVJ. Professionally broke in by mature 64-year-old ex-racer,.So needless to say I did upgrades that will make a driver appreciate it. HRE 201 Wheels, BMC Filters, and as the pics show rare Valentino Balboni (Famous Lamborghini Test Driver for 45 years) Titanium 14 pound exhaust! $35,000 US!!!! Also tuned by famous Jags from ECU Tuning Group in Beverly Hills. Probably squeaking more HP (800?) than an SVJ! This SV was spending most of is life and KMs in San Diego Area and serviced 100 % at Lamborghini Newport Beach. All service records available! This SV hauls Butt and runs like a champion. Have SVJ coming someday next year. But seriously I would keep this in a Nano Second. Looks amazing gets tons of positive attention whether you like it or not! One of the first Violla Parsefea Lamborghinis ever made. People love the colour? and it just jumps out, ?especially in the sun. See Vid of this beast

Keith - are you asking $589USD or CAD? Can't tell if it's converting the price when I look at the site here in the US. May want to note that on the listing. 

Car is absolutely stunning, glws! 

2 minutes ago, Luxeous said:

Keith - are you asking $589USD or CAD? Can't tell if it's converting the price when I look at the site here in the US. May want to note that on the listing. 

Car is absolutely stunning, glws! 

Thank You so much for the kind words. It is stunning and people LOVE it. Its listed in Canadain $ which is cheap!! For other people in the world. LOL 

4 minutes ago, Keith Richards said:

Thank You so much for the kind words. It is stunning and people LOVE it. Its listed in Canadain $ which is cheap!! For other people in the world. LOL 

WOW - that's actually a smoking deal then. ~$452k USD is super low with that many options. Should ask Sebastian if he can sell it at Lambo NB for you, this would sell super quick there. 

Ya, I am not sure about that hassle of importing it I understand it can be challenging.

Ya if I can. Hopefully no issues re SVJ. 

Winter is not a fun time around here in the Exotic car biz I guess. Can't blame anyone. That's why BARNEEE is heading south again in November. But people can still buy him there. Great place to make a holiday out of it ;-) 

Keith is a bang up guy--did Fuel Run with him this past August and I have to say, the Balboni Exhaust on this car is INSANE.  Was cool having the 3 Parsifaes together, SV, Performante and an Ariel Atom. 

Keith, what's next, SVJ?

Hey, DoctaM3 Good to hear from you. Yes, I was going for the SVJ but, I may change my mind. I could end up not pulling that trigger. Thought I would see what I can do with this SV if it sells Ill see what's out there. That was a fun Fuel Run for sure. That Monterey CAr Week gets busier every year huh? Are you getting an SVJ? 

Best looking SV ever made in my opinion. VP is such striking color, should be a quick sale. You should take the Balboni exhaust off and sell separately. Post up some more pics/vids if you have.

Right you are Griza. I hate butchering the car as this package works so well.  But if I were sensible I guess I would remove Balboni. Thanks for the VP compliments. Its one hell of a car that I can assure you. I'm so torn from thinking about this or the upcoming SVJ I look at it and wonder so many and not sure I like the Duel Pips and their sound. Plus all the winglets etc. I get that they make sense for Nurburgring but at 64 not sure I will take it there anyway. LOL, I'll find some more vids etc. 

22 hours ago, Keith Richards said:

CANADAIN CAR! I'm not sure about US$ and exporting to the US or UK etc. But the Canadain $ sucks so good deal that way for people. 

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/Lamborghini/Aventador/EDMONTON/Alberta/19_10840090_/

Do not miss this deal!! CANADIAN CAR! But 90 % KMs were in California! I WILL CONSIDER DECENT TRADES LIKE A PORSCHE GT3 LOADED ETC. 1 year of factory warranty left still on SV. 
Fully clear wrapped and windshield clearplexed as well of course. All the incredible parts on this SV can be converted to the stock new ones if? desired. 
This is one of the Rarest Coupe SV's out there. SAVE A TON IF YOU ARE THINKING OF AN SVJ. Professionally broke in by mature 64-year-old ex-racer,.So needless to say I did upgrades that will make a driver appreciate it. HRE 201 Wheels, BMC Filters, and as the pics show rare Valentino Balboni (Famous Lamborghini Test Driver for 45 years) Titanium 14 pound exhaust! $35,000 US!!!! Also tuned by famous Jags from ECU Tuning Group in Beverly Hills. Probably squeaking more HP (800?) than an SVJ! This SV was spending most of is life and KMs in San Diego Area and serviced 100 % at Lamborghini Newport Beach. All service records available! This SV hauls Butt and runs like a champion. Have SVJ coming someday next year. But seriously I would keep this in a Nano Second. Looks amazing gets tons of positive attention whether you like it or not! One of the first Violla Parsefea Lamborghinis ever made. People love the colour? and it just jumps out, ?especially in the sun. See Vid of this beast

22 hours ago, Keith Richards said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ2ItWTcEbk

23 hours ago, Keith Richards said:

https://youtu.be/TIfgng_lcPg

https://youtu.be/tEhKCsJo_9w

https://youtu.be/dmyevhJeFqo