— Site Announcement — A Familiar Look is Back!

Destructo

What a pleasant morning surprise; the old black and gold is back! 

Progress as we slowly build momentum, but it’s nice to have a look a lot of you missed, back.

We’ll have more board and update announcements shortly. If you have questions, concerns or  suggestions, don’t hesitate to drop a note here, or PM me. 

In the mean time, feel free to spread the word, we’re back!

Happy the dark theme is back! Much more pleasing to the dopamine centers in my brain.

Just FYI for you guys... if you look at your PM's, you can't see the text anymore in PMs with people (white text on white background).

Thanks for all the hard work. Still just so happy this place is back!

22 minutes ago, THIRDGEN said:

Congrats David to admin. Did you get a raise with the promotion?

:lol2: 

I was already an admin,  just forgot to add the group setting to it. 

Oh huge money, I’m specing out my Pagani right now ;) :lol2:

2 minutes ago, FastAlex said:

Happy the dark theme is back! Much more pleasing to the dopamine centers in my brain.

Just FYI for you guys... if you look at your PM's, you can't see the text anymore in PMs with people (white text on white background).

Thanks for all the hard work. Still just so happy this place is back!

Good catch, thank you! 

34 minutes ago, Destructo said:

Good catch, thank you! 

You bet!

1 more for you: Hyperlink text in the body of forum posts also matches the background. For example... (I am posting an eBay link below):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP-670-4-SuperVeloce/123392767791?hash=item1cbac8372f:g:trsAAOSw011bkUdi:rk:4:pf:0&vxp=mtr

8 minutes ago, FastAlex said:

You bet!

1 more for you: Hyperlink text in the body of forum posts also matches the background. For example... (I am posting an eBay link below):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP-670-4-SuperVeloce/123392767791?hash=item1cbac8372f:g:trsAAOSw011bkUdi:rk:4:pf:0&vxp=mtr

You’re making it too easy for us :lol2: much appreciated!

7 minutes ago, Destructo said:

You’re making it too easy for us :lol2: much appreciated!

Haha! You bet. Least I can do for the board :D

Thanks for the update to the board and getting the classic colors back!  Looks great!  What happened to the Lambo Power's Tried and Tested Lamborghinis section?  Moved or removed?

A couple critiques. The message box when composing a new message is high contrast with a white BG, it seers the retinas. body.blackTheme .ipsColumn_fluid {padding: 0} to make use of the space

Aside from that, great work fellas!

Yes - GO STEELERS!  Nice to have black/yellow back again!  Thanks David and mods for all your hours!

Would still love to see post numbers.  When I open a thread sometimes I’m not sure if it’s the first post or if I’m seeing it “mid-stream”.  Especially if it’s been awhile since I logged on.

1 hour ago, rushdriven said:

Thanks for the update to the board and getting the classic colors back!  Looks great!  What happened to the Lambo Power's Tried and Tested Lamborghinis section?  Moved or removed?

Slated to be removed for something better. :D 

1 hour ago, TestShoot said:

A couple critiques. The message box when composing a new message is high contrast with a white BG, it seers the retinas. body.blackTheme .ipsColumn_fluid {padding: 0} to make use of the space

Aside from that, great work fellas!

Thank you!

Yes, we’ve seen that and have them working on it. We’re putting together our list of issues and making sure they are addressed ASAP. Some might have to wait til a Monday, but we’re seeing through what we can right now.

1 hour ago, cake said:

Yes - GO STEELERS!  Nice to have black/yellow back again!  Thanks David and mods for all your hours!

Would still love to see post numbers.  When I open a thread sometimes I’m not sure if it’s the first post or if I’m seeing it “mid-stream”.  Especially if it’s been awhile since I logged on.

We’ve got your numbers on the list! :) otherwise I can see if Captain can handle your request personally... ;) 

Making L Power Great again! Loving the classic look! Thanks for all the hard work :eusa_dance:

I was a fan of the "new posts" tab so I could just go to the latest topics of discussion. Most if not all forums have this feature so if that is at all a possibility to have back that would be great.

1 hour ago, profunctional said:

The blue icon at the top does the same doesn’t it?

It's not the same. When you click on "Unread Content" and then click on the topic, it takes you to the first post even if you have read that post before.