speedtail

g-force

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Phteven said:

Whoever chose that spec and photos should be taken round back and shot. Watching the videos, it looks amazing. But those pictures :puke:

I’m guessing the colors were selected to highlight its features, accentuate it’s lines, etc. 

• 4 months later...

I actually saw one last night driving up my canyon. It is truly ugly and dated like a weird Ford probe concept. The exhaust note is interesting though, very synthetic

On 3/7/2019 at 10:27 AM, TestShoot said:

I actually saw one last night driving up my canyon. It is truly ugly and dated like a weird Ford probe concept. The exhaust note is interesting though, very synthetic

The exhaust note seems to be a common feature of the McLaren line, save maybe the 600LT.

Surprised they are out and about already. Definitely not what I would be "cruising" around the Hollywood Hills with! 

15 hours ago, Destructo said:

The exhaust note seems to be a common feature of the McLaren line, save maybe the 600LT.

Surprised they are out and about already. Definitely not what I would be "cruising" around the Hollywood Hills with! 

Yeah, it was strange to see on a wet road, but there is no mistaking that car