Movie review: Bohemian Rhapsody

TestShoot

If you like Queen, you'll enjoy it with the little backstories of the songs, a little of the band, but the end where they play the Live Aid set was really strong. The team came in to play at reference levels  and tune it in one of the IMAX theaters so you get the sound though it is not really formatted for IMAX as you would expect visually.

It is not an outrageous story or one with a lot of underdog, I mean, the band pretty much debuted on top, but it is an interesting story. Remi really does a perfect Freddy.

Has a huge Queen fan, I've been waiting on this movie.   I recall vividly watching Live Aid.  Probably the best performance I have ever seen. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Very solid film.  Really enjoyed the story.  Not a huge Queen fan but I do like some of their music.  I didn’t really know anything of their story.  Well done.  

My personal test for a movie is whether the time goes by quickly, or if I’m looking at my watch wondering when it’ll end (and thinking it could have ended xx minutes ago).  Didn’t check my watch once...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, koenig928 said:

I'm waiting for it on HBO or similar channel. I like Queens music, but I don't like gayness in movies unless its hot lesbians. 

LaBrit resents that.