Revozport

murcivu

Does anyone have any solid contacts over there aside from Charles?  Seems like they are a reputable company, but it's taking them forever to ship.  Paid my stuff almost 2 months ago.  Keep on getting excuses from typhoon to holidays to regulated wooden crates, import restrictions, etc.  I just want my damn product shipped so that I can finish up my car.  

I went through David at SP Engineering for my STS kit.

Even though it was packaged fairly well it still arrived with some cracks in the bonnet. Luckily they replaced it without much drama but it still was a big delay...oh well shit happens.

8vnAwyQ.jpg

If you got their STS kit and want to know the issues I ran into let me know, don't wanna hijack your thread.

The kit is actually for my LP640.  But I'm also doing a little something with the Gallardo and remembered your STS thread.  When you converted to the STS engine bonnet and rear wing, what did you do with the 3rd brake light, rear camera and the rear flap spoiler?  How did you turn off the warning lights or did you transferred the wiring on over to the new STS kit?  Appreciate your help.

On 10/21/2018 at 9:32 PM, murcivu said:

The kit is actually for my LP640.  But I'm also doing a little something with the Gallardo and remembered your STS thread.  When you converted to the STS engine bonnet and rear wing, what did you do with the 3rd brake light, rear camera and the rear flap spoiler?  How did you turn off the warning lights or did you transferred the wiring on over to the new STS kit?  Appreciate your help.

Oh awesome! Can't wait to see it.

My 04 doesn't have the light in the wing, but for your G you can get the lip spoiler with a spot for the light and wire it into there. No idea if that maintains the backup camera though.

On the wiring harness you can plug in a wire to spots 10 and 4/6 and close the loop so you don't get the spoiler motor alert. There is a big thread about it over on another board in the Gallardo section.

On 10/22/2018 at 3:03 PM, Destructo said:

Excellent! Post some photos when it arrives!

Will do, if it ever gets here.  

On 10/24/2018 at 11:03 PM, Lambofan35 said:

SP engineering ordered some revozport parts before for me.  It can take a while but SP rocks with customer service!

I've ordered directly from Revozport and not SP.  Right now, I feel like Revozport is just throwing me a bone.  Still no word on shipping nor email.

On 10/25/2018 at 8:12 PM, StoleIt said:

Oh awesome! Can't wait to see it.

My 04 doesn't have the light in the wing, but for your G you can get the lip spoiler with a spot for the light and wire it into there. No idea if that maintains the backup camera though.

On the wiring harness you can plug in a wire to spots 10 and 4/6 and close the loop so you don't get the spoiler motor alert. There is a big thread about it over on another board in the Gallardo section.

Thx!  Found the thread.  This will help.  

Update.  Still no tracking...ridiculous wait time and full of excuses.  I'm demanding  a refund.  Lets see how they respond.

• 3 weeks later...