Thank You Debbie Foreman & Lambo Rancho Mirage

emanon

This young man Bryan lives in the same area I do and there has been a huge community rally around him this week.  The San Bernardino Sheriff dept spent the day with him Wednesday and made him an honorary officer.  This weekend Debbie is coming out to do her thing to fulfill a wish of his.  Her car isn't home yet so Lambo Rancho Mirage is sending her a car to use for the day.

This is a very family oriented community and I can tell you it means the world to a lot of people out here. 

If any other SoCal guys want to come out this way lunch is on me.

I'll update with more pics this weekend.

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

While the situation is sad situation, it is good to know that there are people who will step in to help make this young man’s wish come true.

The Lamborghini community will be riding along with you in spirit. 

Mine are black.  If I was still in Socal, I would be all over this.  Kudos to Debbie for her charity work and hope someone steps up for this great cause.

Debbie is such a nice lady.  I'm happy that there are people in this world like her.  It's gut wrenching to see all of the children that have passed since she started doing this, but it's good to know that in their final moments she gave them some happiness and light.  She definitely makes me want to volunteer more.