I drove my Aventador SV around the earth last summer

TeamSalamone

That’s pretty wild, congratulations on a dream realized. 

There was a lot of Gumball there, did you do other rallies to qualify for your dream or just the Gumball rally? 

YOU are the man--this is how you live your best life. Congrats TeamSalamone!

Hey Bryan, great job fulfilling your dream congrats you 2 are the most interesting Lambo people IMO! I try but nowhere near your accomplishments. After all those miles I'm sure interested as a mechanical guy. What experiences have you had re glitches on your SV etc? I could share a few myself as you know mine is not close to stock and such. But runs like a champ!! People on this board would love to hear your experiences that way I'm sure. You are the Lambo champ the factory should have you as their test people. :icon_pray: 

IMG_4325.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:11 AM, Destructo said:

There was a lot of Gumball there, did you do other rallies to qualify for your dream or just the Gumball rally? 

absolutely gumball3000 always huge. we were car 01 in goldrush rally 5 years in a row so we used goldrush X as part of the USA route

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:29 PM, Keith Richards said:

Hey Bryan, great job fulfilling your dream congrats you 2 are the most interesting Lambo people IMO! I try but nowhere near your accomplishments. After all those miles I'm sure interested as a mechanical guy. What experiences have you had re glitches on your SV etc? I could share a few myself as you know mine is not close to stock and such. But runs like a champ!! People on this board would love to hear your experiences that way I'm sure. You are the Lambo champ the factory should have you as their test people. :icon_pray: 

IMG_4325.jpg

thank you and yes..,. my cars stay 100% mechanicaly stock and they reach 40k miles pretty quick (all 4 aventadors) so … in the story on how I drove a car around the world there are some cool inside things that people who drive long distances do.  I definitely have had the experiences and … I planned my life goal (this one) with hundreds anf hundreds of thousands invested just in the trip which was ….. 1000% contingent upon no breakdowns; accidents or seizures *(of the lambo by police)

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:11 AM, Destructo said:

I rememnber being invited to the 2012 gumball3000 we had to fill out forms... wee were in the trading cards and that year we enjoyed great popularity and fun.  I have always been car 01 in goldrush and gumball3000 just calls and invites... i used boith of these rallies in my around the world trip … both rallies back to back

3 hours ago, TeamSalamone said:

I rememnber being invited to the 2012 gumball3000 we had to fill out forms... wee were in the trading cards and that year we enjoyed great popularity and fun.  I have always been car 01 in goldrush and gumball3000 just calls and invites... i used boith of these rallies in my around the world trip … both rallies back to back

When do you sleep? :lol2:

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:29 AM, Destructo said:

When do you sleep? :lol2:

when I'm dead.  Man business travel is one thing … but when I got into the car in Italy and once in Japan... it was a level of fatigue... body and mind … and spirit.  I remember the feeling thinking I had finally done something wrong … I was so far from I didn't think I would get home.  In the tunnels of Japan I was so fatigues... just for as minute... I felt that an accident would at least get me home ...it was the only time I ever felt beaten so badly in a road trip.   As I did in the past I just kept going.