Clip of my TT Huracan

Kisco

Made a cool video of my TT Huracan. The reactions from people in a 1000+ HP car for the first time is priceless!

I enjoy uploading vids so if you like this type of content, feel free to subscribe.

45 minutes ago, Phteven said:

Side note: Definitely don't miss those Michigan roads!!

Tell me about it. Smh!

6 minutes ago, Destructo said:

Looks sharp.

Is Butch’s FGT faster? ;) 

Thanks. Idk, ask him. :) 

Just now, 05LSV said:

Incredible.  Thanks for sharing.  Be safe.

Thanks man. Hope all is well. 

4 hours ago, Kevin2772 said:

Nice vid.  How come you are running no rear bumper? 

Figured it would be cool to show off the turbo system. :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I hardly visit the forums anymore. That should probably change, lol.

Yes, a properly running bolt-on TT Huracan is much quicker than a bolt-on/tuned McLaren 720S. The one I ran had aftermarket downpipes and a tune.

On race gas the results were expected, not even close. On my high pump gas tune, The Mclaren is several cars behind. On my pump / waste gate pressure tune, they are close but keep the following in mind:

-I had a 100 extra pounds than him (my passenger was double the size of his, lol)

- I was on race gas running my pump tune. That slows me down. 

The only reason I ran him on 93 with race fuel in the tank is because I promised him if I beat him on race gas, I’d run him on my pump gas tune. 

I’d bet that my car on waste gate pressure with the extra weight taken out and running actual pump gas on pump tune is faster than a bolt on/tuned 720S (from a roll)

"Famous and didn't know it"  Lol

Awesome vids!   Very happy to see you out enjoying your Incredible Hulk !     

Cheers to a Happy New Year Fadi , my Brotha !!

8 hours ago, RIPPERTT said:

"Famous and didn't know it"  Lol

Awesome vids!   Very happy to see you out enjoying your Incredible Hulk !     

Cheers to a Happy New Year Fadi , my Brotha !!

Jerry, my man! Long time no talk my friend. I hope you are well and wishing you and your family a happy and healthy new year!

Kisco - I could have sworn that you had UGR turbos on that car.  What made you go with CFI?  I've seen them on Instagram and they seem to put together a nice looking package, but is the reliability of UGR there?  What about pricing differences?

Thanks buddy...

On 12/31/2018 at 10:50 PM, 05LSV said:

Kisco - I could have sworn that you had UGR turbos on that car.  What made you go with CFI?  I've seen them on Instagram and they seem to put together a nice looking package, but is the reliability of UGR there?  What about pricing differences?

Thanks buddy...

CFI offers, IMO, the highest quality parts on the Lambo TT market. That’s  my observation after owning 3 TT Lambos now by 3 different tuners.

Pricing, after all is said and done (clutch, ecu, etc) is actually pretty similar. 

Reliability is excellent and better than any of my previous TT Lambo I’ve had, although my UGR car did make 2,000 HP so it’s not an apples to apples comparison. 

Happy New Year man!

You too!

Man I’m surprised but happy to hear that.  The online appearance of quality is sometimes a facade, so I appreciate the comments about cfi as I wonder about what’s next for my H...

11 hours ago, 05LSV said:

You too!

Man I’m surprised but happy to hear that.  The online appearance of quality is sometimes a facade, so I appreciate the comments about cfi as I wonder about what’s next for my H...

If you ever want to Turbo your Huracan, contact me first. Also, make sure you’re subscribed to my channel, lots of informative material that’s gonna help any Lambo owner contemplating to turbo their car.

Cheers bro!

6 hours ago, 05LSV said:

I have never seen that until now. I hardly visit the forums anymore but damn, that sucks! Hopefully that guy worked things out. I am assuming he did since Kyle has been doing lot of builds lately but honestly, I am not sure.