Sign in to follow this  
Kisco

Clip of my TT Huracan

Ran the world's fastest McLaren in my TTH. Skip to 4:00 if you want to get to the action. 720S is such an amazing machine!!

Very cool. Some seriously fast machinery.

All joking aside, what qualifies this as "The World's Fastest" 720S?  Is it just the one that has the most publicity with the most horsepower? No one else has come forward kind of thing? Or a is it a certifiable title?

8 hours ago, Destructo said:

Very cool. Some seriously fast machinery.

All joking aside, what qualifies this as "The World's Fastest" 720S?  Is it just the one that has the most publicity with the most horsepower? No one else has come forward kind of thing? Or a is it a certifiable title?

It’s the fastest 720S in the 1/2 mile and the quickest/fastest in the 1/4. GPS and time slip verified, respectively. There are several McLaren tuners battling it out for this “quickest/fastest” title and they were going and forth for weeks (Ekanoo being one of them), with this DME / pure turbos setup 720S reclaiming that title most recently. Now they are all racing to the 8s. It’s entertsining to watch. 

Despite the fact that it costs a lot more, I feel it will end up being a tuner’s car like the TTH, GTR, Supra, etc especially when the prices start to come down more. I absolutely love this car! 

1 hour ago, Kisco said:

It’s the fastest 720S in the 1/2 mile and the quickest/fastest in the 1/4. GPS and time slip verified, respectively. There are several McLaren tuners battling it out for this “quickest/fastest” title and they were going and forth for weeks (Ekanoo being one of them), with this DME / pure turbos setup 720S reclaiming that title most recently. Now they are all racing to the 8s. It’s entertsining to watch. 

Despite the fact that it costs a lot more, I feel it will end up being a tuner’s car like the TTH, GTR, Supra, etc especially when the prices start to come down more. I absolutely love this car! 

Thanks for clearing it up. Makes a bit more sense now. Just seems too many throws around the "World's Fastest" without any sort of certification. Internet bragging rights I suppose :lol2: 

The 720S is an appealing car, without the mod market even. Seems to be the "soup de jure" of someYouTuber'ss lately.

A “stock” motor Huracan with 50 pulls (and counting) is the real story, that we’re watching unfold ...

Especially since quite a few of the those pulls were at north of 1100 whp ...

19 hours ago, wooosh said:

A “stock” motor Huracan with 50 pulls (and counting) is the real story, that we’re watching unfold ...

Especially since quite a few of the those pulls were at north of 1100 whp ...

You’ve been paying attention, lol. Hope all is well brother. Been a minute. Maybe I need to come back on here and liven up this section again. :) 

Fadi, people like you are rare. You talk about what your going to do then, you do it and then lay out the facts of how, why and when.......and the beautiful thing is you do it with absolutely zero drama, people will pay attention.......keep kicking ass brother!!!! 

On 2/17/2019 at 10:17 AM, Murcie612 said:

Fadi, people like you are rare. You talk about what your going to do then, you do it and then lay out the facts of how, why and when.......and the beautiful thing is you do it with absolutely zero drama, people will pay attention.......keep kicking ass brother!!!! 

My man, thank you brother! I enjoy the process even though it takes me 3 hours to edit a 5 minute clip. lol. 

On 2/17/2019 at 8:41 AM, Kisco said:

You’ve been paying attention, lol. Hope all is well brother. Been a minute. Maybe I need to come back on here and liven up this section again. :) 

Life is great!!! ... Meaning ... The family is hitting on ALL cylinders ...

I definitely miss the old days ... The Lambo Power magic and energy is not what it was ...

BUT ... You and Your posts are a welcome sign, that things just might be getting back to normal ...