Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kisco

Clip of my TT Huracan

Recommended Posts

Ran the world's fastest McLaren in my TTH. Skip to 4:00 if you want to get to the action. 720S is such an amazing machine!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cool. Some seriously fast machinery.

All joking aside, what qualifies this as "The World's Fastest" 720S?  Is it just the one that has the most publicity with the most horsepower? No one else has come forward kind of thing? Or a is it a certifiable title?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Destructo said:

Very cool. Some seriously fast machinery.

All joking aside, what qualifies this as "The World's Fastest" 720S?  Is it just the one that has the most publicity with the most horsepower? No one else has come forward kind of thing? Or a is it a certifiable title?

It’s the fastest 720S in the 1/2 mile and the quickest/fastest in the 1/4. GPS and time slip verified, respectively. There are several McLaren tuners battling it out for this “quickest/fastest” title and they were going and forth for weeks (Ekanoo being one of them), with this DME / pure turbos setup 720S reclaiming that title most recently. Now they are all racing to the 8s. It’s entertsining to watch. 

Despite the fact that it costs a lot more, I feel it will end up being a tuner’s car like the TTH, GTR, Supra, etc especially when the prices start to come down more. I absolutely love this car! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kisco said:

It’s the fastest 720S in the 1/2 mile and the quickest/fastest in the 1/4. GPS and time slip verified, respectively. There are several McLaren tuners battling it out for this “quickest/fastest” title and they were going and forth for weeks (Ekanoo being one of them), with this DME / pure turbos setup 720S reclaiming that title most recently. Now they are all racing to the 8s. It’s entertsining to watch. 

Despite the fact that it costs a lot more, I feel it will end up being a tuner’s car like the TTH, GTR, Supra, etc especially when the prices start to come down more. I absolutely love this car! 

Thanks for clearing it up. Makes a bit more sense now. Just seems too many throws around the "World's Fastest" without any sort of certification. Internet bragging rights I suppose :lol2: 

The 720S is an appealing car, without the mod market even. Seems to be the "soup de jure" of someYouTuber'ss lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A “stock” motor Huracan with 50 pulls (and counting) is the real story, that we’re watching unfold ...

Especially since quite a few of the those pulls were at north of 1100 whp ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, wooosh said:

A “stock” motor Huracan with 50 pulls (and counting) is the real story, that we’re watching unfold ...

Especially since quite a few of the those pulls were at north of 1100 whp ...

You’ve been paying attention, lol. Hope all is well brother. Been a minute. Maybe I need to come back on here and liven up this section again. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fadi, people like you are rare. You talk about what your going to do then, you do it and then lay out the facts of how, why and when.......and the beautiful thing is you do it with absolutely zero drama, people will pay attention.......keep kicking ass brother!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 10:17 AM, Murcie612 said:

Fadi, people like you are rare. You talk about what your going to do then, you do it and then lay out the facts of how, why and when.......and the beautiful thing is you do it with absolutely zero drama, people will pay attention.......keep kicking ass brother!!!! 

My man, thank you brother! I enjoy the process even though it takes me 3 hours to edit a 5 minute clip. lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 8:41 AM, Kisco said:

You’ve been paying attention, lol. Hope all is well brother. Been a minute. Maybe I need to come back on here and liven up this section again. :) 

Life is great!!! ... Meaning ... The family is hitting on ALL cylinders ...

I definitely miss the old days ... The Lambo Power magic and energy is not what it was ...

BUT ... You and Your posts are a welcome sign, that things just might be getting back to normal ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 10:17 AM, Murcie612 said:

Fadi, people like you are rare. You talk about what your going to do then, you do it and then lay out the facts of how, why and when.......and the beautiful thing is you do it with absolutely zero drama, people will pay attention.......keep kicking ass brother!!!! 

So who is faster, the TT Huracan or the TT FGT? 

And...can we get some video of that? That'd be great :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure to be honest, however Fadi has been street racing for ever where I just keep my cars as clean as possible and race rarely.

I do know both cars make about the same amount of power and are completely different style of cars, two wheel manual vs all wheel dual clutch e gear etc..... a race would be fun. 

Fadi is a very good friend of mine and racing friends is never a good idea, one of us would end up spending a ton of money on building the car after the race. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2019 at 1:51 PM, Destructo said:

So who is faster, the TT Huracan or the TT FGT? 

And...can we get some video of that? That'd be great :) 

 

On 2/28/2019 at 10:49 PM, Murcie612 said:

Not sure to be honest, however Fadi has been street racing for ever where I just keep my cars as clean as possible and race rarely.

I do know both cars make about the same amount of power and are completely different style of cars, two wheel manual vs all wheel dual clutch e gear etc..... a race would be fun. 

Fadi is a very good friend of mine and racing friends is never a good idea, one of us would end up spending a ton of money on building the car after the race. 

Destructo, what Murci is trying to say is.....stay tuned, this race will happen. Lol. 

Also, this weekend I am racing Dragtimes. My ES750RS 911 TTS vs his McLaren 720S on the dragstrip. All to come on the channel. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2019 at 10:09 PM, wooosh said:

Life is great!!! ... Meaning ... The family is hitting on ALL cylinders ...

I definitely miss the old days ... The Lambo Power magic and energy is not what it was ...

BUT ... You and Your posts are a welcome sign, that things just might be getting back to normal ...

 

Good to hear man. It’s crazy how fast time is flying by. Time waits for nobody!

I don’t mind posting my Huracan related vids here. I can post any future related TTH vids in this thread if the mods are OK with it. Lots of cool stuff to come starting next week. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kisco said:

Good to hear man. It’s crazy how fast time is flying by. Time waits for nobody!

I don’t mind posting my Huracan related vids here. I can post any future related TTH vids in this thread if the mods are OK with it. Lots of cool stuff to come starting next week. :) 

You're good to post as many videos as you like. Always welcome here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, willmotivation said:

Sweet.  That thing is a beast!  I just supercharged my Huracan.  Loving it so far.  It's not as crazy as yours but fun.

Thanks, and congrats! I can see a SC being fun for sure, especially around town or on mountain roads. Post up some pics. :)  

1 hour ago, Destructo said:

You're good to post as many videos as you like. Always welcome here.

Thanks bro, appreciate it. Maybe when Butch and I get together for the race, you can join us? Will be fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Kisco said:

Thanks, and congrats! I can see a SC being fun for sure, especially around town or on mountain roads. Post up some pics. :) 

Will do.  I also have a YouTube channel with about 68,000 subs and I'm down the road in Ohio.  We should do a compare and contrast video / collab when it warms up!  I also have some other cool cars you might like to check out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, willmotivation said:

Will do.  I also have a YouTube channel with about 68,000 subs and I'm down the road in Ohio.  We should do a compare and contrast video / collab when it warms up!  I also have some other cool cars you might like to check out.

Wow, 68K subs! Congrats! I am over here all excited to have crossed 3K today, lol. 

Yes, would love to collaborate. It would make for an interesting and informative video as well. I’ll send you a PM. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Kisco said:

Thanks, and congrats! I can see a SC being fun for sure, especially around town or on mountain roads. Post up some pics. :)  

Thanks bro, appreciate it. Maybe when Butch and I get together for the race, you can join us? Will be fun. 

I'd like too, but unlikely. I don't get too far outside my region lately. You guys race to the other side of the State though, I'll buy a round at an awesome beach bar I know. You guys would love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, hope you’re all happy and healthy. 
 

So it’s crazy how rapidly the McLaren 720S market is growing in terms of tuning and real world results. Nowadays people are running low 9/ / high 8s @ 155+ mph with nothing but minor bolt ons, a tire, and a tune. 
 

knowing that, I figured my I’d put my TTH with its newly built motor to the test against the fastest 720S in NA which, a few days after our race, went to the track with good conditions and ran an [email protected] mph in the same exact configuration in which it raced me. 60-130 on its 8 sec pass was a 3.92!

Enjoy the video. Skip to 4:25 to go directly to the action. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...