Vlog: Stradman picks up his 2012 Aventador LP700-4

Destructo

I’ll be honest, I’m not his primary demographic, but the Stradman seems to be a genuinely good guy who is making it good for himself. I love to see that.

This is the video of him picking up his new-to-him 2012 Aventador. It’s nice to see that genuine excitement and passion when getting a dream come true. Check it out!

Even better, he surprises a nine-year old fan that suffers from brittle bone disease by picking him up at school! Coolest thing I watched today. Glad to see his genuine outreach. Major kudos!

I know James pretty well. Very humble beginnings and truly an enthusiast.  He has stayed true to form although on occasion he has fallen victim to some clickbait titles of other YouTUBERs. Overall, I am pretty happy for him--got great deal on first run Aventador. Tricky purchase but solid vehicle on PPI. Wish him the best & happy motoring. I'd rather have James out there promoting the brand to another demographic

He's a little over the top but I never get tired of delivery/collection videos. The school pick up was very cool. 

18 hours ago, DoctaM3 said:

I know James pretty well. Very humble beginnings and truly an enthusiast.  He has stayed true to form although on occasion he has fallen victim to some clickbait titles of other YouTUBERs. Overall, I am pretty happy for him--got great deal on first run Aventador. Tricky purchase but solid vehicle on PPI. Wish him the best & happy motoring. I'd rather have James out there promoting the brand to another demographic

He seems the real deal. Let him know to stop by, we'll give him his multi-owner staus. I'd be hesitant with a first run, but he did the PPI with Newport, so he did it right and seems to be enjoying it. Which is awesome to see.

18 hours ago, gLA said:

He's a little over the top but I never get tired of delivery/collection videos. The school pick up was very cool. 

i don't think we are his target demographic, but agreed, it's fun to see that excitment and that he shares it as a raw experience.

I watched his delivery vid last night, yes he was a bit over the top (to which he admitted) but no doubting his genuine excitement on getting the big bull. Brakes and tires will be pricey though...

On 11/10/2018 at 9:09 AM, Destructo said:

He seems the real deal. Let him know to stop by, we'll give him his multi-owner staus. I'd be hesitant with a first run, but he did the PPI with Newport, so he did it right and seems to be enjoying it. Which is awesome to see.

Ok. I will have to join the team.

4 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

If he was a member here we would of told him not to buy a 2012. 

Oh no doubt. But, the Aventador is a good looking car. I would have gone a well sorted out LP640 for that money, but if he's happy, thats all that matters.