App building suggestions

capt_chaos

I know I know it has been discussed a million times but the company I work for have an API and I have been toying with building an app to display some reporting on our platforms perform.  Anyone got any pointers or go to sites to build something? 

Are you talking about a dashboard or a different type of resulting service like exporting to Excel, or maybe live graphing?

If someone gives me data APIs I tend to build an Angular front end and build services to manipulate/simulate variables.

You can go get a template off https://themeforest.net/search/dashboard and a freelancer off Fiverr.com for the cost of a nice night out for something I could assume would be enough to look at campaigns, or you can learn to code to get it rolling.

I hate to oversimplify, but based on a few sentences, I am just giving food for thought.

• 6 months later...

If you are running a brand then it is very important to hire a professional marketing team that is capable of creating custom marketing strategies. I am using the Facebook ads and Google Adwords Management marketing strategies for my business and reaping off great results.

I found all of these details very useful. I am also going to get started with me marketing of my own business and was just finding the effective way around on a limited budget. All this seems very difficult but my cousin has suggested me to utilize real estate texting service first. Will consider this suggestion and hoping that the technique will help me out!