Teaser of LB48H?

Luckydaff

Hello people! I stumbled across two pictures on Lamborghinis Instagram page just now. Based on them I would guess it is the "LB48H". And since I know some of you on here have seen the thing in person, you are the best to ask. Judging by these pictures the car will be based on the Aventador. It will have a massive wing on the back and the body (of the car in the pictures at least) seems to be naked carbon. Am I right in assuming this is the LB48H?

Cheers!

Skärmavbild 2018-11-15 kl. 19.52.03.png

Skärmavbild 2018-11-15 kl. 19.52.11.png

LB48H is from Lamborghini themselves, not from the SC department. For now you can only guess what this is, I'm not allowed to say anything more than that.

I agree. the SC makes me think this is something from the racing team to match the "racing" team challenge. Either way, can't wait to see.

Being a bit cynical, is it a special special addition Aventador SVJ, making 37 of them so it’s 900 C 900 R and 63C SE 63R SE so it adds up to 1963 the year of birth of Lamborghini 

17 hours ago, topjay said:

Being a bit cynical, is it a special special addition Aventador SVJ, making 37 of them so it’s 900 C 900 R and 63C SE 63R SE so it adds up to 1963 the year of birth of Lamborghini 

LOL.. to be honest TopJay, you just never know. I hope not but hey, maybe its the Roadster version of SVJ or maybe its another way to 900+63+37 SVJ "variants"

• 1 month later...