The Gymkhana Files Documentary

emanon

Six part documentary on the making of Gymkhana 10, now on Amazon. 

" The Gymkhana Files takes viewers deep behind the scenes of one of the world's wildest, most successful viral video franchises of all time, with over 500 million online views and counting. Follow globally recognized race car driver and viral star Ken Block and his team of Hoonigans as they attempt to make the greatest automotive video of all time while racing in the World Rallycross Championship. "

This should be fcuking awesome!

https://www.amazon.com/Season-1-Official-Teaser/dp/B07J47YXD6

12 hours ago, Destructo said:

I always like behind the scenes stuff. Have they really made 10 of them?! How many drifting around things with explosions can you make? 

The upcoming one with the truck will be #10. 

With 30m to 100m views per video, and all that sponsor exposure, they will keep doing them as long as people watch. 

And really, do we ever get tired of drifting around things, jumps, and explosions in absolutely ridiculous cars?

:lol2:

I watched the first two episodes, i love the behind the scenes more than the videos! To be fair, i havent seen climbkhana, or any of them past 6 or 7 i think. The Detroit stuff was cool, love that town. Looking forward to the rest of the season. 

One of the founders on Hoonigan was recently on Matt Farrah's podcast and said they are done after this one. 

7 minutes ago, KaiatEliteMS said:

I watched both episodes over the weekend, that cliff drift was EPIC. Ken Block has huge balls. 

Agreed. However, i get the impression the other members are pushing him past where he is comfortable in some circumstances, which could prove fatal. 

• 4 weeks later...