SC18

capt_chaos

21 hours ago, LPDADDY said:

Way too busy for my liking , body kit and scoops galore . What is this thing going for ?

My guess is a sesto element version of the aventador with just enough features to make it street legal.....

unless you mean cost.....if that's the case, then no clue, but im sure its a serious upcharge....hah

57 minutes ago, Kevin2772 said:

My guess is a sesto element version of the aventador with just enough features to make it street legal.....

unless you mean cost.....if that's the case, then no clue, but im sure its a serious upcharge....hah

delete

16 minutes ago, Nuvolari612 said:

Rumor 6M - only thing close 1 of 40 Bugatti Divo  

Front and sides V10 Squadra Corse -  12 slots on rear lid vs 10. 

Street legal V12 Squadre Corse - coolest one off build I have ever seen from any factory. 

I hope there is a public release on the entire build - only thing that bothers me is there aren't more!

Congrats all around. 

On 11/16/2018 at 8:10 PM, rhyno said:

I don’t like this at all. It’s just a hot ugly mess.

what I do like is that Lambo is making one off cars so something cool should pop up soon!

I think you put it best, while you may not like it, you see the forest through the trees. They are going to make more varied one-off's which will 'eventually' appeal to different tastes. 

On 11/20/2018 at 9:01 AM, Destructo said:

I think you put it best, while you may not like it, you see the forest through the trees. They are going to make more varied one-off's which will 'eventually' appeal to different tastes. 

I like the business model, however all the really limited edition cars look like shit. The only one that didn't was the Sesto Elemento. The nose reminds of a horse...